[Fantasy] 2009 WNBA Pick One Challenge

Of course I missed the LLL train yesterday, so of course I decide to hop on today...that can't be a good sign for anyone else who got on with me. However, if anyone has Brunson tonight I'd bet she'll go off for at least 30 fantasy points since I switched her out for LLL :p

of Course I Missed The Lll Train Yesterday, So Of Course I Decide To Hop On Today...that Can't Be A Good Sign For Anyone Else Who Got On With Me. However, If Anyone Has Brunson Tonight I'd Bet She'll Go Off For At Least 30 Fantasy Points Since I Switched Her Out For Lll :p
Qft.

Of course I missed the LLL train yesterday, so of course I decide to hop on today...that can't be a good sign for anyone else who got on with me. However, if anyone has Brunson tonight I'd bet she'll go off for at least 30 fantasy points since I switched her out for LLL :p
Brunson was a beast! TP21..11 dishes..nice!
Congrats to Krista for rollin with Brunson...sweet.

Don't feel too bad LUV13 , I had Katie Smith:rolleyes: 13 total.
Shock players really get on my nerves.

Still very happy...Monarchs win & Sparks loose!

I give Up

Got burned too many times down the stretch.

Braxton Killed me, Cheryl Ford Totally killed me. That is about 50 points lost. I am out of Bullets...

I hate Detroit and I Hate ATL. We better kick their *** when we play them.

Yeah I'm Bitter!!!

nice pick NBH. this has been a bad week for me. Am trying to save some sure hit players for the home stretch. Hope I can hold on.
Thanks...no worries, your still hanging tough.

Luv13 is being such a good teammate...we both picked Becky;) This is soooo much fun!

Best of all Monarchs win!!!!

OH well...

Well I Do what I can...

I may be forced to Burn Ticha at some point.

She seems to thrive against big guards Like Quinn. She should be off the Hook against Washington.
You didn't burn her already did you NBH???

Luv13...got TP21 in my $ pocket, or I'm trying to be a good team player & pick her when you do;)

On the real, not sure...but with the #'s she's been putting up, real soon! Smokin Hot...Lady Magic:p

Thanks 6th)wish you were playing too! Maybe next season.

Cya at the Arena ...GO MONARCHS!

Preliminary Results:
TWO KFers now in the top 5. I'm thinking 2 and 4.

All KFers in the top 50 (NBH, Mdme, and Luv13) all use the same players! now that's what I call teamwork. :)

Indeed Mdme....that's what it's all about...''TEAMWORK''!
Way to stick together;)

Tricky day today...no $money players to Pick...Hum

Roll the dice, flip a coin...call it a week:)

Good luck everyone!

Well I am gonna burn Ticha Thursday.

Call it a hunch, But I think she will have something to prove.

Chose at your your own Peril...

BTW Welcome Home Haynie:p:p

TP21 on Thursday, yeah I see where your going with that ''LUV13''

I'm not sure just yet, but I do think she has something to prove.
Hoping the whole team wants to make a statement.
Being that their playing the East leading Fever & it's ''YO's'' return:cool:

Has Yo been traveling with the Fever on the road? I'm sure fans would appreciate her coming back "home" to Sac for a last appearance.
Yo'' will be in the house & they will be having a tribute to honor her years with the Monarchs. Should be a great game to come to & relive some of the magic & the Championship!

Come on out fans! Gonna be a great night & hopefully a WIN!

Sweet, RDub21..see you there!

How was everyone's fantasy pick tonight?
I got 16 from Wiggins...she missed a gang of shots!
I'm kool with it, better than last nights...Lol

Some nice numbers from the rookies.

Heads up K-law may be out with an injury & TP21 is hurtin with that thumb again. Whiz talked about it tonite on Monarch talk. Haynie will get some minutes.

Donna Orender will be at Arco on Thursday too:)

I hate to say it, but I picked a Sparks player and :)

Although I still hate that LLL played well tonight and not when I chose her before.

btw, I checked the leaderboards and it seems most of the leaders got bad scores. :)

KFer's back on top!!! ;)

2 of the top 3? That is unbelievable. Is there a way for me to see that if I am not in the league?
Try to click onto the'' Leader board'' at the top of the fantasy page. See if that gets you there.

Good luck everyone...keep working, it's just the roll of the dice at this point;)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Try to click onto the'' Leader board'' at the top of the fantasy page. See if that gets you there.

Good luck everyone...keep working, it's just the roll of the dice at this point;)

Thanks, but I need a link to wherever this game is. Where do I go to find this fantasy game? :eek:

on the WNBA page there is a like that says fantasy on top where you see things like "teams" "players" "sched" etc....then after you click that it will take you to the "fantasy resource center" where just below the fantasy link you clicked you will see "WNBA pick one challenge" it will then take you to a log in screen of the game. there is the "leaderboard" link unfortunately, I tried to click it while not signed in and nothing happened but you can try it may show you the leaders. btw, after tonight, i think I'll lose the #2 overall spot since that weird coach of the sky decided not to play tolliver more than 3 mins after she had a pretty good breakout game last time. GRRRRRRRR.

I think that's probably the most frustrating parts of the game.
When the coach decides not to give players more time?
Match-ups, nagging injuries, attitude issues? Who knows!
Happens to us all Mdme, we can only pick-em...the rest is up to the Whacky coaching patterns & the players.

Stay strong...things will pick up;)