King Keegan named to US Team Select Team for second season in a row

This team is like Cooper Flagg, five or so legitimately potential star-level young NBA guys, a few good young role players, and then like three dudes who have been entirely out of the league for half a decade.
Langston Galloway is completely out of left field random. How in the world was he considered for this group?

Awesome. Keegan loves to hoop so that's what matters here, but i'm hoping all the nagging injuries from this past season are over for him.

Langston Galloway is completely out of left field random. How in the world was he considered for this group?
He had a decent season in Italy, but I think the main reason is that he gets rewarded for helping the team in qualifiers at several occasions and was also in Team Select (for the same reasons) last year.

Besides that I would like to see more known defenders in the Team Select to make things more competitive for Team USA. Only Suggs was part of an all defensive team last season and from the other players I guess only Keegan (known only to Kings fans and not NBA overall about his defense) and Thompson are good defenders.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
He had a decent season in Italy, but I think the main reason is that he gets rewarded for helping the team in qualifiers at several occasions and was also in Team Select (for the same reasons) last year.

Besides that I would like to see more known defenders in the Team Select to make things more competitive for Team USA. Only Suggs was part of an all defensive team last season and from the other players I guess only Keegan (known only to Kings fans and not NBA overall about his defense) and Thompson are good defenders.
Cooper is a defensive beast and Jabari’s solid too. Also TJD.