[Game] Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers, 12/12/2023, 7:30pm PST/10:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not on a second night of a back to back with travel involved. I wouldn't even play the starters more than 15 mins for the entire game. They will come out per usual and stink up the joint and go down by double digits for the entire game. Maybe the backups will play harder, so give them most of the minutes.

Seems to be our M.O. on a second night of back to backs. I am recording the game in case they win but will not watch it live.

Not on a second night of a back to back with travel involved. I wouldn't even play the starters more than 15 mins for the entire game. They will come out per usual and stink up the joint and go down by double digits for the entire game. Maybe the backups will play harder, so give them most of the minutes.

Seems to be our M.O. on a second night of back to backs. I am recording the game in case they win but will not watch it live.
Sourpuss! I have full confidence in our bench.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Any opponent with Harden on their team gives the Kings a good chance to win.
correct me if I'm wrong here but I think throughout Harden's career PPG vs all NBA squads, the Kings would be number one on that list. Maybe it has changed since he left Houston, but not sure where to find updated info on it.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
also would like to note, Kings on a back to back = Kings toast. Clips also on a back to back is good news but that just means a potentially smaller margin of victory

Curious to see if their last meeting was fluke. The schedules against us of course. I’m sorry but this LA team is overrated they are fair to middling nevertheless fair to middling is much tougher for the Kings than top of the conference for some reason this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.