[Game] Kings vs. Bucks 3/13/2023 7p PST/10p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE Sacramento Kings are 40-26 right now. The last time we won 40 games, we also went on to play past game 82 of the regular season. It's pretty safe to say that we're going to play past game 82 of the regular season this time around as well.

The Bucks have "THE Greek Freak".

A certain "Kings Legend" once thought this dude was the second coming of "THE Greek Freak"...

1678722299155.png

We all know how that turned out for us.

KINGS BASKETBALL means ONLY one thing, Kings Fam Bam...

#BeamTheMuthaEffingLight

JUST.
MUTHA.
EFFING.
BEAM.
THAT.
ISH.

If Giannis plays and we win, I won’t put any limits on what we can do in the post season this year, I’ll be fully convinced. Not saying that I am EXPECTING anything in particular in the Playoffs if we win. Everything is gravy for me once we get in.

We played Milwaukee pretty close in their arena last time around. We’re in a better rhythm at the moment than we were then, but the Bucks are coming off a hot streak themselves and Middleton is looking better. Should be a good game.

THE Sacramento Kings are 40-26 right now. The last time we won 40 games, we also went on to play past game 82 of the regular season. It's pretty safe to say that we're going to play past game 82 of the regular season this time around as well.

The Bucks have "THE Greek Freak".

A certain "Kings Legend" once thought this dude was the second coming of "THE Greek Freak"...

View attachment 11656

We all know how that turned out for us.

KINGS BASKETBALL means ONLY one thing, Kings Fam Bam...

#BeamTheMuthaEffingLight

JUST.
MUTHA.
EFFING.
BEAM.
THAT.
ISH.
maybe I missed it but I’m not seeing the Tetsujin domain disclaimer.

Wow, I’ve been here long enough to remember when @Tetsujin started as a back-up fill-in for @piksi.
You can think of me as the back-up fill-in for @Tetsujin.

Keep in mind...I am not taking over for him. As this is very much so still his thing. I am just starting the threads on his behalf if he hasn't already gotten around to doing so by the time I jump on the forum for the first time on a game day.

Im not a bettin man but 244.5 points is interesting. I feel like it’s going to be under as the Kings games have felt playoff like lately. I’m going to guess 241

Antetokounmpo is questionable for this game...
This will be a crucial game for Kings - mainly, if we can beat best current NBA team then we can beat anyone (we know that, but not the rest of NBA fans and "experts") . This win will give huge boost to Kings confidence too.

I'm super curious to see how we matchup. The key is Fox feeling loose and healthy, as well as our shooters getting themselves going. Keep Sabonis out of foul trouble and keep the confidence in our bench going. This will be an incredible test, Giannis playing or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.