[Game] Kings @ Raptors, 12/14/2022 4:30pm Pacific 7:30pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but that is garbage officiating. The absolute poorest possible quality officiating. The sideline ref is looking right at Fox and "Freddie Double V". Please flood the NBA's email with officiating complaints tonight and tomorrow:

https://contact.nba.com/contact-nba/
Fox gets mowed over on this play and no foul. Ridiculous officiating.

I'm re-watching the 3rd quarter of this game and the Kings are getting shafted left and right by the refs when Mike Brown goes off and gets ejected. My goodness, Sabonis got called for a moving screen for lifting his arms on Hernangomez!

The Kings are learning how to win when they are playing 5 on 8 most nights. Not letting the horrible officiating effect their play has made the Kings a legit playoff team.

I really enjoyed Mike Brown. Haven't seen that quality of acting since the last world cup game.
Loved Scottie Barnes. Keegan, Davion, and three future protected firsts are going to look great playing next to him.

Death, Taxes, and...

I wonder what the NBA two-minute report will show this time? If you are an NBA player, it is truly difficult to calibrate your defense when the calls are so inconsistent from one quarter to the next, even from one minute to the next in last night's game.

I really enjoyed Mike Brown. Haven't seen that quality of acting since the last world cup game.
Loved Scottie Barnes. Keegan, Davion, and three future protected firsts are going to look great playing next to him.

Death, Taxes, and...
He posted after a win!! Sure it was only to poop in the punch bowl, talk about the other team’s player, and suggest that our GM is going to make a bad trade that isn’t even possible, but we called him out for not posting after wins, and he posted. Made my morning. Lol

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
He posted after a win!! Sure it was only to poop in the punch bowl, talk about the other team’s player, and suggest that our GM is going to make a bad trade that isn’t even possible, but we called him out for not posting after wins, and he posted. Made my morning. Lol
To be fair, I’m still not sure how trading for Siakam and OG without giving up Sabonis, Fox, Huerter, Monk, or Barnes qualifies as a bad trade.

His troll game is still strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.