[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jazz beatdowns on the Lakers this year have been beautiful to watch, man THT throws down some nasty one hand nuclear posters he plays like a combination of PJ Tucker/Lance Stephenson

dude12

Hall of Famer
Wonder what criteria the refs use to allow some players to carry the ball and others not…….besides being on the Kings therefore none of them can carry the ball.

This would be a good thread by itself. Who is the worst at carrying the ball?
Some of my picks are:
PG13
Gordon Hayward

Utah is 10-3. At this rate they are going to take themselves out of the Tank by the break. Can they, in good conscience, sell off all their players if they are a couple games over .500 at the all star break?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Wonder what criteria the refs use to allow some players to carry the ball and others not…….besides being on the Kings therefore none of them can carry the ball.

This would be a good thread by itself. Who is the worst at carrying the ball?
Some of my picks are:
PG13
Gordon Hayward
Harden

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
the most impressive aspect of Utah's hot early start is that they traded their best player, lost their head coach, traded their defensive player of the year winner and have 3 new players in the starting unit and yet here they are.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
the most impressive aspect of Utah's hot early start is that they traded their best player, lost their head coach, traded their defensive player of the year winner and have 3 new players in the starting unit and yet here they are.
What's fascinating to me about the Jazz is that they don't have a bonafide star but... you know how you see a player putting up numbers on a bad team, and you go, "He'll never be the best player on a good team, but if he's the fifth-best player on your team, you might be a contender"? Well the Jazz have, like, seven of those guys.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
What's fascinating to me about the Jazz is that they don't have a bonafide star but... you know how you see a player putting up numbers on a bad team, and you go, "He'll never be the best player on a good team, but if he's the fifth-best player on your team, you might be a contender"? Well the Jazz have, like, seven of those guys.
Indeed. They had similar type of players when they were making the Postseason year in and year out with Deron Williams, Millsap and Boozer.

overall, it's been a strange start for teams you are expecting to be good and teams that are lottery bound. Things may change in a month or two but for now. the parity is nice to see.
Yeah absolutely no one had the Jazz and Blazers atop the West 13 games into the season. Hard to really know if they're actually for real or not.

Absolutely has the feel of like a few real bottom feeders (Rockets, Lakers, Hornets, Pistons), a few young bad teams that can play any team tough (Magic, Thunder), a giant glob of like 20 teams that are all beating each other up and the top actual contenders (Cavs, Bucks, Suns, Celtics imo). I'll need to see if the Blazers and Jazz can keep this up for another month before actually including them in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.