How many first round upsets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Now that that's out of the way (and let's not kid ourselves, you all knew this was coming)...

I'm not going to act like five blocks is nothing, but you're allegedly the best player on the team, and you only attempt four shots, and only get to the free throw line once, and you only get five rebounds, as your team gags a twenty-six point lead, at home?! This is now the third game in this postseason where he's no-showed, and his team has lost two of them.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Cousins feasting on Golden State's interior defense. He's got nothing for Jordan Poole on the other end, though. In fairness, neither do the rest of the Nuggets.

Are the Jazz seriously getting beaten by a Mavs team minus Luka?
I look at their roster minus Luka, and I think, how is it possible that the Kings miss the playoffs for 16 straight years when that roster is apparently all it takes to win against playoff teams?

Like, am I crazy ? Why is it that we can't do that.

We try so hard to get stars, to get the stars to align, meanwhile look at that roster.

Why is this so difficult ?

I look at their roster minus Luka, and I think, how is it possible that the Kings miss the playoffs for 16 straight years when that roster is apparently all it takes to win against playoff teams?

We try so hard to get stars, to get the stars to align, meanwhile look at that roster.

Cousins/Fox is/was why the Kings can't do it.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member

Screenshot_20220422-072300.png

College rowing team. Everyone rows in the same direction. Hard to tell who’s off pace, slacking, hung over, or unwilling to move positions in the boat to maximize the team’s chance to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.