[Game] Kings @ Magic, 3/26/2022 4pm Pacific, 7pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanking is one thing. Playing Mitchell 45 minutes is another
Yeah, truly pathetic from Gentry. Wins don't bother me, but him doing the "Luke Walton" and running the Vets into the ground to get a W is just dumb. Why the hell are we running a 9-man rotation?

Awesome game from Mitchell and the team is still truly bad, but these minute differentials are so so bad. Why the hell are Barnes playing 40 minutes, Lyels playing 36 minutes, Holiday playing 34 minutes and Len playing 22 minutes? And as much as we want Mitchell development, all we're doing here is putting him in a situation where he can get hurt because he's getting overextended.

Also, how pathetic are the Magic? They couldn't hold a 8 point lead with 1:25 to go vs Mitchell/DDV/Lyles? The lineups we're running out are truly awful, like 18-19 wins over the course of a full season bad, but we've somehow played 2 teams that are worse.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I can’t even be happy my dude Trey Lyles grabbed 18 boards because this team is incompetent at everything single thing they do.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Kings: You fans are our 6th man!

Fans: You can't win right.

Kings: You are the best fanbase in the world!

Fans: You can't tank right.

Kings: We're going to retire your number 6 and put it in the rafters!

Fans: You can't draft right, or hire the right coach, or make the right trades, or sign the right players.

Outside Observer: Hey fans, if you feel that way, why don't you leave?

Fans: What, and be alone?

I mean, this is basically a textbook abusive relationship.

Also, how pathetic are the Magic? They couldn't hold a 8 point lead with 1:25 to go vs Mitchell/DDV/Lyles? The lineups we're running out are truly awful, like 18-19 wins over the course of a full season bad, but we've somehow played 2 teams that are worse.
It was the textbook definition of a WOSS.

Kings: You fans are our 6th man!

Fans: You can't win right.

Kings: You are the best fanbase in the world!

Fans: You can't tank right.

Kings: We're going to retire your number 6 and put it in the rafters!

Fans: You can't draft right, or hire the right coach, or make the right trades, or sign the right players.

Outside Observer: Hey fans, if you feel that way, why don't you leave?

Fans: What, and be alone?

I mean, this is basically a textbook abusive relationship.
Let’s be real. How much high school sports can one watch.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Late season winning streak. Like clockwork.
What's truly fascinating is that Sacramento is somehow the one team in the league that never manages to turn a late-season surge into something meaningful the following season. Any other team puts together a run down the stretch, it becomes something they can build on. The Kings? Anything that happens in this late rally will be worth dust, seven months from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.