[Game] Kings vs. Raptors, 11/19/21 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Kings Pain-o-meter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so why the sudden change? do you think it's too many different opinions from his staff?
Well, they were sliding after the IND, SAS games, the latter of which Metu was in the rotation but was not starting. In the OKC game he was starting, and Bagley followed suit to be in the rotation after that. This was around the time that the rumblings were coming out that his job might be in jeopardy due to the slide.

Luke saw his biggest issue as rebounding, so he made the adjustment. I honestly think he might have been safer had he just stayed the course.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Well, they were sliding after the IND, SAS games, the latter of which Metu was in the rotation but was not starting. In the OKC game he was starting, and Bagley followed suit to be in the rotation after that. This was around the time that the rumblings were coming out that his job might be in jeopardy due to the slide.

Luke saw his biggest issue as rebounding, so he made the adjustment. I honestly think he might have been safer had he just stayed the course.
if Luke thought rebounding was the issue, how many appearances has Len made since the slide?

Personnel wise since Monte came on, we’ve added Tyrese and Davion while losing no one of note. Somehow we’re looking as bad as we ever have. None of us deserve this trash. Walton was born rich gifted contracts rich got away with (redacted) rich and still we have to deal with smelling his crap. **** you vivek for shoving this garbage on us

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I bet they lose, I bet the crowd is apathetic at best, I bet we complain about a lot of things, I bet absolutely nothing changes in the immediate aftermath.

As for the poll, I’ve been dead inside since June 21st, 2018. So thanks for that, Vlade.
3 out of 4, and will be a perfect 4/4 tomorrow night.

yay team! Go sportsball!

Personnel wise since Monte came on, we’ve added Tyrese and Davion while losing no one of note. Somehow we’re looking as bad as we ever have. None of us deserve this trash. Walton was born rich gifted contracts rich got away with (redacted) rich and still we have to deal with smelling his crap. **** you vivek for shoving this garbage on us
We have 1 legit forward in Barnes, with Harkless and Metu behind him. Look at the Raptors. I don't get why we need so many guards. And they are not particularly good either.

It is so sad the level of excitement a 5-4 record can generate with kings fans. We are desperate for a sniff of respectability and now this season is basically shot. Thank god golden one was built or this team in sac could be on its last legs.

Firing Luke doesn't solve every problem (although firing a bottom 3 coach in the NBA will certainly help), but I think a major thing this does is remove any notion that McNair was forced to keep Walton and save face publicly throwing his support behind him so the team can save money. We should be pretty confident that McNair's next coach will be his guy, which helps with the power structure and being able to follow the chain of command properly.

Firing Luke doesn't solve every problem (although firing a bottom 3 coach in the NBA will certainly help), but I think a major thing this does is remove any notion that McNair was forced to keep Walton and save face publicly throwing his support behind him so the team can save money. We should be pretty confident that McNair's next coach will be his guy, which helps with the power structure and being able to follow the chain of command properly.
I don't feel confident any midseason replacement is the first choice. That's what I hated about retaining Luke.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
De’Aaron was never a leader, but remember the good Ol’ days when he at least looked engaged and like he enjoyed doing basketball?

Dude looks miserable and like he’s rather be anywhere else on the planet now. And it’s been that way from the start. Did he get paid and just IMMEDIATELY check as far out as humanly possible? Is something else up? I mean, we don’t know and we’ve all been asking these questions but man… this is the most baffling part of the season for me.

Yeah, this was a better team with Len and Harkless in the rotation.

I really hope the next "point of emphasis" in the NBA is not allowing players to yell at referees for 15-20 secs after a play. It's like watching a bunch of children. the NBA is allow a crybaby culture and it sucks for the fan
Adam silver has tarnished what the NBA became by allowing these players to run the asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.