NFL 2021-2022 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
We’re going to miss the playoffs anyways, waste the whole season playing Jim, then be bad again next season while Lance has his Justin Fields learning curve, wasting another year of everyone’s careers.

I wish we never made this stupid freakin’ trade.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
We’re going to miss the playoffs anyways, waste the whole season playing Jim, then be bad again next season while Lance has his Justin Fields learning curve, wasting another year of everyone’s careers.

I wish we never made this stupid freakin’ trade.
Playoffs are still wide open because the NFC has been a tire fire this year.

man, we’re really going to watch lame/duck status Jim start all season long. The reality is setting in.
#deadinside

@ 4-5 the 49ers still have a slight chance at 35% (updated) playoffs, but can only lose realistically 2 more games out of 8 which is a fairly tall order, but the schedule is accommodating actually - they have to beat Vikings and Bengals - possibly doable if the same defense shows up the rest of the way... I'd also like to see Lance getting reps though especially against the Jaguars. I don't think Lance is any better than Fields honestly.....I think it will become clear that they made a bad gamble. I dont like Shanahan's coaching much - he uses timeouts like kids buying candy at AM/PM. In close games that'll bite ya. The Cardinals blowout sans Murray tells you its uphill climb at best....losing to Mr average Wentz again was apalling. For th moment 49ers are not in the cellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.