[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Jokic might want to make sure that he is conveniently "unavailable," the next time his team plays whatever team Markeiff Morris is on: that dude and his brother tried to fight the whole Kansas football team, by themselves. They (allegedly) stomped out a dude, because he was trying to holla at their mom; the Morris twins are about "Dat Action."

I could be wrong but at the very beginning of that clip, Morris looks to have given Jokic a forearm to the head area, you see Jokic go back a bit and that’s when he retaliates. Not excusing Joker, but I have little sympathy for either Morris twin as they are two of the dirtier players in the league IMO.

**ok, yeah so I just watched to the end of the clip. He is retaliating for the cheap foul

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I guess regular season P wasn't kidding when he said there will be lots of airballs this season. Davis pivots, and air balls a three by a good foot it looks like

I'd say Joker and Morris both threw cheap shots. Joker's was worse of course but stuff happens in the heat of the moment I guess. Tyler Herro wanted no part of Jokic though haha

Jokic might want to make sure that he is conveniently "unavailable," the next time his team plays whatever team Markeiff Morris is on: that dude and his brother tried to fight the whole Kansas football team, by themselves. They (allegedly) stomped out a dude, because he was trying to holla at their mom; the Morris twins are about "Dat Action."
Have you seen Jokic's brothers? The Morris brothers better keep their hands to themselves if they have any sense.

Last edited:
If the Morris boy's really are "about dat life" why did he stay down after a bump? That was almost as sweet as Andre Millers hit on Blake Griffin back in the day. Also Jimmy Butler acting tough after the fact when there is 50 people between him and whoever gets really old. This sort of thing need to happened to both the Morris twins/Pat Bev/Draymond on a nightly basis.

Last edited:

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I'm generally not a fan of players mixing it up; but the Morris foul on Jokic was a goon play of its own.
Agreed. I just would have rather that Jokic got in his face, instead of hit him from behind.

Refs missed a Flagrant 1.
Heat vs. Nuggets - Game Recap - November 8, 2021 - ESPN

Morris was assessed a flagrant foul and ejected, Jokic also was ejected and Butler received a technical foul.
Doesn't look like they missed it, to me.

I can guarantee Morris would pop right up and be ready to fight if he got pushed to the ground like that at a bar. He wasn't hurt at all, just hamming it up for the officials.

Imagine if football players acted like basketball players? You'd literally have about 15 guys writhing on the ground in pain after every single down.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
If the Morris boy's really are "about dat life" why did he stay down after a bump? That was almost as sweet as Andre Millers hit on Blake Griffin back in the day. Also Jimmy Butler acting tough after the fact when there is 50 people between him and whoever gets really old. This sort of thing need to happened to both the Morris twins/Pat Bev/Draymond on a nightly basis.
They literally brought a stretcher out for him so maybe he was actually hurt?

I have, and I would consider paying a reasonable amount of money, to see that Tornado Tag Team match... Whether intentional or not, you seem to be implying that, because Jokic's brothers are big and tough, that that somehow makes the Morris brothers less tough, and I'm not sure that I understand why?
All you need to understand is that Jokic need not make himself "unavailable" for games because he also has tough people that got his back.

Jokic had ever right to push back(and pay the consequences), maybe not the right thing to do, but I feel people have the right to stand up for themselves. Morris was mad there was no rebounding out of position call and shoulder checked Jokic. There was no clear path(even looked like Heat had numbers) so no reason to even foul there.

Morris brothers are obviously known bullies, this is what they do right? And people want to be mad at the guy who bit on their BS and defended themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.