[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (TDOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Also DeRozan would be a comically bad fit next to Bron and AD considering he still plays ball like it's 1995.
I don't know about that: the Bucks just got done winning a championship, where they shot 19 percent fewer threes than they did during the regular season, while holding the Suns to 17 percent fewer three-point attempts than their regular season average. Which seems to support something that I've been preaching for a decade: it doesn't matter how you get buckets in the NBA. Any offensive system is effective, if you can stop the other guys.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I don't know about that: the Bucks just got done winning a championship, where they shot 19 percent fewer threes than they did during the regular season, while holding the Suns to 17 percent fewer three-point attempts than their regular season average. Which seems to support something that I've been preaching for a decade: it doesn't matter how you get buckets in the NBA. Any offensive system is effective, if you can stop the other guys.
Yeah, that alone could give them a reason to look at it this way. And with LeBron they could pull it off since it sounds like the Lakers are finally giving in to reality that AD has to become a center pretty much. Bron at PF and AD at center with DeRozan is an interesting inverted offense type of team potentially.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I thought that was my insistence that Marvin Bagley can be a useful player in the future.
Lmao, even though it’s not me (obviously) I can see people squinting hard enough and hoping hard enough to think that one turns into a reality. :p

Kawhi being an overrated role player though? There’s no way!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Which lunch pail carrying prospect will the Grizz select with the 10th pick?
Davion Mitchell (probably not but a Davion/Ja backcourt would be super fun to watch).

They're still weak on the wings so I could see them going Wagner/Moody but on the other hand they're still missing a true number 2 guy to play with Ja so I could see them taking a big swing on Sengun or Giddey.

Status
Not open for further replies.