NBA Playoffs, Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Wow I have tons of respect for Durant but everyone of those dribbles is a carry. No way to defend him carrying the ball like that.....
The cheat code is being spammed like an MF in these playoffs. If you are a superstar/playmaker the floor is your candy store. Enough is enough, we need some freaking physical ball and defense back.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Feels like the Celtics are the ones who should’ve traded for Aaron Gordon and the Nuggets are the ones who should’ve gotten Fournier.

I’m rooting for PHX over DEN. Booker over Joker. But I saw Booker make the same travel move tonight that Joker does every game.

Playing with his back to the basket, he established a pivot foot with his left foot then took a fade away off his right foot to create the necessary space.

It’s no wonder these guys are so good offensively. They can create space any way they choose.

I’m rooting for PHX over DEN. Booker over Joker. But I saw Booker make the same travel move tonight that Joker does every game.

Playing with his back to the basket, he established a pivot foot with his left foot then took a fade away off his right foot to create the necessary space.

It’s no wonder these guys are so good offensively. They can create space any way they choose.
How is that a travel? As long as he released the ball before his left foot came back down..

If this happened Kings fans would be all "no we can't trade Fox and Hali for Giannis and Luka"
Maybe if they throw in a 2035 conditional second round pick :p. I think the joking dialogue was leaning towards them joining fox and Halliburton. But it’s just a joke and ain’t happening even if we give up our whole team.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
If the refs called the Mavs-Clips series like this, Luka'd be shooting like 70 free throws a night and the entire Clippers roster would be fouled out by halftime.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Good news for ATL: They're still not totally out of range.

Bad news for ATL: Joel Embiid hasn't played the entire 4th quarter to this point and they haven't been able to stop him when he's been in.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Without Conley, the Jazz lose some of their advantage at the guard spot over the weaker Clippers rotation.

I just want to see Boogie take Gobert

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
About freaking time they figured out they've got legit points in Cuz sitting on that bench. That might give them a shot to give Kawhi and PG13 some rest at the same time from here on.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
About freaking time they figured out they've got legit points in Cuz sitting on that bench. That might give them a shot to give Kawhi and PG13 some rest at the same time from here on.
I mean, this is the series that I expected Cousins to get some run in: I knew that he wasn't going to play against Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.