Kings sign Louis King to a two way contract

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I guess he is upon looking it up. I didn’t know.
There have been several of us who have been pointing this out for a while. Like basically every game thread when people start complaining Woodard isn't getting PT.

At any rate, I haven't seen anything on Barnes' prognosis, but if anything this may suggest that he's going to be out for a bit.

Anyway, King is an athletic swingman who went one-and-done at Oregon even though he should have stayed another year, and who looks to have drastically dropped his usage and drastically increased his shooting percentage this year in the G-League. If he's gotten away from his hero ball instincts and committed to good shot selection, he could find his way into a role in the league.

Good. Keep looking. Leave no stone unturned.

Fox, Barnes, Woodard are injured.
Ramsey, Woodard never play.
Whiteside and Guy minutes are a mystery.
James has zero potential.

Ball handlers: (PG) Ty, Wright
(SG) Hield, Davis
(SF) Hark, James
(PF) Bagley, Metu (prob injured)
(C) Holmes, Jones

Metu took a bad spill. Hark prob needs to help play some minutes at the four.

These 3 or 4 guard lineups are difficult to watch.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
There have been several of us who have been pointing this out for a while. Like basically every game thread when people start complaining Woodard isn't getting PT.

At any rate, I haven't seen anything on Barnes' prognosis, but if anything this may suggest that he's going to be out for a bit.

Anyway, King is an athletic swingman who went one-and-done at Oregon even though he should have stayed another year, and who looks to have drastically dropped his usage and drastically increased his shooting percentage this year in the G-League. If he's gotten away from his hero ball instincts and committed to good shot selection, he could find his way into a role in the league.
Yeah, King was a highly recruited player coming out of highschool. He wasn't terrible at Oregon, 13.5 ppg, 43.5% fgp, 38.6% 3pp, 78.5% ftp, 5.5 rpg, and your right, he should have stayed another year, might have worked his way into the lottery. He was a player I had targeted in the 2nd rd that year. Of course one of many... So far McNair seems to have an eye for talent. Hopefully he'll get a chance to get on the floor a bit.