[Game] Kings vs Jazz, Wednesday April 28th, 7 PM Pacific (10 PM Eastern)

I don't want anyone to get too excited here but this might be one of those last 3 minutes of the game nights where we see more than one of the Kings 2nd round youth squad on the floor more than 1 at a time... well....for about the last 3 minutes of the game. Stay tuned!

How do we get so bad in 48 hrs?
I mean it how can we beat a good team, then be doubled-up (score-wise)?
How many points do we need to lose by to get Walton out of here? 40? 50?

I don't want anyone to get too excited here but this might be one of those last 3 minutes of the game nights where we see more than one of the Kings 2nd round youth squad on the floor more than 1 at a time... well....for about the last 3 minutes of the game. Stay tuned!
Woodard is injured so it wouldn't more than one.

How do we get so bad in 48 hrs?
I mean it how can we beat a good team, then be doubled-up (score-wise)?
How many points do we need to lose by to get Walton out of here? 40? 50?
Off nights happen, so do bad match ups. The bigger question is are they going to let this season fade in many of the same ways it did last year? With a bunch of your valuable court time being wasted on players that might not even be here next season. The story was already well written on this Walton era. Now they have to find a way not to make a complete waste of this year. Lets see if there's some potential on that back end of the bench. Damian Jones has been around the league. Buddy is what he is. Holmes can only build value at this point. It's time for this organization to take it's head out of it's *** and quit repeating the same mistakes.

The good thing for Sac in the second half is Halliburton sees the floor really well so we totally can make up the 50 point deficit.
And Buddy can always go insane at any moment. But if I hear the words "striking distance" from Jones while down anything more than 15 points I'm out.

What‘s happening tonight?

The KINGS actually threatened to beat Utah a couple weeks ago despite Swipa weighing them down, so I figured they’d be up at least 15-20 since he wasn’t playing tonight. So what gives?