[Game] Kings vs. Timberwolves, Tuesday April 21, 7 PM Pacific (10 PM Eastern)

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
It's déjà vu!

I would note that with the T'Wolves playing two in Sac yesterday and today, and with the Twins playing three in Oakland (double header yesterday, another game today) the total of five games played by professional Minnesota franchises in Northern California is likely a two-day record. For what it's worth.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’m gonna guess they don’t lose three in a row to the 15 win Wolves, but boy howdy has this team proven me wrong many a time before.

.... Where are the babes?

Capt. Factorial

Staff member
I’m gonna guess they don’t lose three in a row to the 15 win Wolves, but boy howdy has this team proven me wrong many a time before.

.... Where are the babes?
Where have all the babes gone, long time passing?
Where have all the babes gone, long time ago?
Where have all the babes gone?
Gone with Bricklayer, every one.
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

I’m sure our wunderkind coach stayed up all night going over tape and drawing up the perfect adjustments to be victorious in this B2B.

Capt. Factorial

Staff member
I can't believe what Fox just did, helping Whiteside up on the break, then catching up from behind and creating the turnover. Wow.

damn i had to look it up but draper was right with him being on a very team friendly deal. $1.5 mil 1.7 and team option for 1.9. Getting a few guys locked up cheap will help balance out these big contracts we have
I wanted the Kings to draft him pretty badly. And they could have had him regardless. Oh well.

Alright kings with a good exciting half, showing we are capable of winning the game. So when is Luke gonna flip the switch to tank mode and play 3 guards and 3 sf?

Side note: watching the Wolves stream and I just have to say that I find it so much more insightful than Doug + Mark/Kyle. They actually break down the plays for both teams, showing what certain players are doing and how they're able to do it, rather than just spieling on about moving the ball and effort and hustle and picking up full court D, which frankly does not require any basketball knowledge to say. And it's not as if Doug doesn't have that knowledge but I feel he can add so much more.