Trade Deadline 2021

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
This probably gets Chicago into the playoffs in the East doesn't it? I like this deal for both teams. Orlando was going nowhere so trading Vucevic needed to happen. Good for the Bulls stepping up and getting an All Star with two years left at a very reasonable salary.

That is a terrible haul for Orlando, are we sure we couldn’t have beat their offer for Vuc? Wendell Carter has been injured off and on like Bagley and if that’s all it took to get it done plus two (protected) firsts? I just don’t get what they were thinking was this really the best offer they could have got?

That is a terrible haul for Orlando, are we sure we couldn’t have beat their offer for Vuc? Wendell Carter has been injured off and on like Bagley and if that’s all it took to get it done plus two (protected) firsts? I just don’t get what they were thinking was this really the best offer they could have got?
Wow and they just gave up Fournier for two second rounders...I think we found a franchise more pitiful than us because wow

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
finally Orlando doing what they should of done for years and do an entire firesale of that roster and go the Houston Rockets route and fill the team with sub par players and G-League talent

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
If the trade deadline passed with nothing happening but the Magic having a dumpster bin fire clearance sale, how many people would have a coronary?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Orlando basically giving Vucevic away for little tells you that the GM is ready to go full mode tank for this years draft class and I don't blame them, it looks very promising in the top 5.