[Game] Kings @ Bucks, 2/21/21 6pm PST, 9pm EST

These are the issues with a team that had risen up from a miserable state only to find themselves back in it. The fragility has returned full force. I think the superstar calls Giannis is getting has totally deflated the team.

Yeah, that's a good point, the Kings are basically trying to out muscle a bigger, stronger team instead of drawing them out. Everything is inside. At the start they were spreading it really well but now it's inside, inside, inside.

Jesus can we play some defense???? Giannias having his way and way too many free throws

shooting 39% and they’re att 49%
gonna to be a long and frustrating night.... again

Fox finally hitting a 3!

Next half I'd be sticking DaQuan on Giannis. He's quick and strong enough to match up and maybe not get a foul called on him EVERY SINGLE PLAY.

Fox been playing terrible latley. Man not just shooting. He doing buddy style turnovers
No doubt it's on purpose. They clearly want him to be more of a distributor, or maybe he's making the call himself, I don't know. His shot attempts are trending way down and his space inside is mostly occupied by post up players or rolling bigs.