[Game] Kings vs. Blazers, 1/13/21 7pm PST, 10pm EST

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
I'm not mad about it actually. Portland gave us everything they had tonight and we were a couple bad bounces away from beating them anyway. I guarantee you the Blazers respect us a little more now. We just have to learn to keep the foot on the accelerator like this for a whole season.

On the other hand, the optics of only playing Bagley 19 minutes, randomly giving a two way player minutes in a close game, and getting into multiple arguments with players in a single game might finally get more momentum going in the “fire Luke” train
Sounds like I miss an interesting game lol I turned it on half way in the 4th

On the other hand, the optics of only playing Bagley 19 minutes, randomly giving a two way player minutes in a close game, and getting into multiple arguments with players in a single game might finally get more momentum going in the “fire Luke” train
The energy level the next game will be telling. I'm actually kind of surprised they cobbled up the energy the last game. But again, that was pride. The good news is this team has serious potential when used right. To his credit Walton ditched his 4 big rotation and has played small but he tried to get greedy and coach his players late after the Blazers took apart the defensive help scheme and Walton played big.

I had an inkling Buddy and Bagley might have been tanking on Walton, but I'm somewhat sure of it seeing the way the game ended this time. I mean, you'd hope he wouldn't be that type of player but it was like he was showing what he could do, if he wanted to. haha.

Blowing two double digit leads in 7ish days also. I'm wondering what are the arguments for keeping him at this point. Aside from not wanting to play 60 games with an interim coach.

Dame is just so hard to guard but Fox did a really poor job and there were several switches that did not work out. Fox has to figure out how to be that impact player on D

Buddy with his best game of the season and it was a complete game. He did an excellent job on Cj.

we really need a perimeter defender to stop the bleeding.

lol...Kayte trying to “make fans understand” that this team is bad at defense basically because they’re incapable at playing good defense.

My man Kyle Draper isn’t hearing it. “Well what was all that talk in the preseason about Rex Kalamian?”

Haha, I don't know what his deal is but the help from guards was what they did last year too. Is he also suggesting a failure stricken defensive scheme or is Walton still running the show?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Haha, I don't know what his deal is but the help from guards was what they did last year too. Is he also suggesting a failure stricken defensive scheme or is Walton still running the show?
The Rex schemed Clippers had a tendency to over help on the switch last year too. Of course they had Kawhi and PatBev so it usually worked out.