Jabari?

"Jabari Parker was the most surprising, seems to be in his best shape." Loose quote from before we had our preseason from multiple players.

So... what has he been sitting for? COVID? Injury? That elusive back pain?

He had covid before the bubble started. I guess he could have it again, or maybe someone else he was around did and this is just mandatory league stuff.

"Parker hasn't yet seen the court this season between a back injury and personal matters"
"Parker is out again Friday against the Raptors due to health and safety protocols"

Looks like it was COVID. I didn't know he contracted it. I'm wondering how/if he can be helpful, surely with his talent offensively, Haliburton will probably be able to put him in a position to succeed the same way he's been doing with Richaun.

"Parker hasn't yet seen the court this season between a back injury and personal matters"
"Parker is out again Friday against the Raptors due to health and safety protocols"

Looks like it was COVID. I didn't know he contracted it. I'm wondering how/if he can be helpful, surely with his talent offensively, Haliburton will probably be able to put him in a position to succeed the same way he's been doing with Richaun.
Could be contact tracing.