NFL 2020-21 Season

Probably wouldn't work with contracts, but if 49ers could wrestle older brother Bosa (assuming Nick Bosa has an effective return) from the Chargers, the 49ers pass rush would very likely be top of the league again

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Probably wouldn't work with contracts, but if 49ers could wrestle older brother Bosa (assuming Nick Bosa has an effective return) from the Chargers, the 49ers pass rush would very likely be top of the league again
There was some mild speculation before Older Bosa signed his mega deal with the Chargers. The Niners are nearly capped out as is, and need to keep Williams and Warner. Their situation is tricky, and just another 27million reasons reason why Jim has to go.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’ll give this team credit. They play their butts off every single week. There’s no excuse for Seattle not to be blowing them out. Lol

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Looks like the Niners will be in the 10-13 range depending how tiebreakers work.

6-10 record shared with the Giants, Cowboys, and maybe Denver if they hold on.

I’ll take it. They should have lost last week too. 5-11 would have been 7/8/9 range w/ tiebreakers involved.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The Eagles just secured themselves a better draft pick and flipped a giant middle finger to the New York Football Giants.

That was amazing.

Nice to see Alex back playing football and in the playoffs. Always rooted for him even before the injury. Total class act and team player/leader. Never heard anyone say anything bad about him as a person. Complete opposite of someone like MB3. They have a really nice D and have been hot other than the two games Alex missed. I would not at all be surprised if they won a playoff game.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Nice to see Alex back playing football and in the playoffs. Always rooted for him even before the injury. Total class act and team player/leader. Never heard anyone say anything bad about him as a person. Complete opposite of someone like MB3. They have a really nice D and have been hot other than the two games Alex missed. I would not at all be surprised if they won a playoff game.
Wish the Kings were functional enough to have an “Alex Smith” for MB to learn under. Of course it didn’t do anything for Haskins. Lmao

I’m rooting for him. It’ll be tough against Thom Brady who’s peaking when it matters most (of course).

Wish the Kings were functional enough to have an “Alex Smith” for MB to learn under. Of course it didn’t do anything for Haskins. Lmao

I’m rooting for him. It’ll be tough against Thom Brady who’s peaking when it matters most (of course).
Yeah, would be nice to have a mentor like Alex, but MB3 might be our Haskins. Think they both need a restart somewhere else.

It’s not a bad matchup for the Football Team. That D Line is elite like ours was last season, and the Bucs didn’t beat anyone of significance this season. Brady is like the least mobile QB in the league, I think they can really get to him. They’re undefeated with Smith as the starter as healthy...I think they just need a game manager that doesn’t cost them games...dangerous and very young team there that’s really inspired by their head coach and QB...I think they can make some noise in the playoffs.

At least that’s what I hope. I don’t really care for any of the other NFC teams, and I would like to see the Bills come out of the AFC. Just my thoughts.

The Eagles just secured themselves a better draft pick and flipped a giant middle finger to the New York Football Giants.

That was amazing.

The Eagles are my football team (sucks to be me at least this year) All the talking heads that were bashing the Jets for beating the Rams are lamenting the Eagles lack of integrity in this last game. So hypocritical.

I am glad they lost as the 6th pick in each round is a pretty substantial upgrade over the 9th in each round. They were down about half of their opening day starters due to injury anyway and were playing a team that has no business in the playoffs.

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’m with you. Tank your hearts out. No one who’s running their mouths now about “How can they respect their coach now” will be saying anything when the Eagles are sitting on the clock at 6.

I really wish the Niners lost to the Rams twice and Arizona that one week. Pointless wins.

Just like that lame pointless win years ago that turned Myles Garrett into Solomon Thomas.

I’m with you. Tank your hearts out. No one who’s running their mouths now about “How can they respect their coach now” will be saying anything when the Eagles are sitting on the clock at 6.

I really wish the Niners lost to the Rams twice and Arizona that one week. Pointless wins.

Just like that lame pointless win years ago that turned Myles Garrett into Solomon Thomas.
I think the Niners are just going to have to stick with Jimmy G and go with an offensive lineman in the first round this year.

I know you hate the idea but they'd easily be a playoff team right now if he hadn't gotten hurt. Look at how many games they won despite Mullens and Beathard looking like garbage? The defense is legit and I'd hate to waste it trying to develop a low odds QB for a couple years.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I think the Niners are just going to have to stick with Jimmy G and go with an offensive lineman in the first round this year.

I know you hate the idea but they'd easily be a playoff team right now if he hadn't gotten hurt. Look at how many games they won despite Mullens and Beathard looking like garbage? The defense is legit and I'd hate to waste it trying to develop a low odds QB for a couple years.
Jimmy won’t win big games without an all-decade defense like he had last season.

With the defense simply good, there’s no Super Bowl window with Jimmy at the helm. He’s not good enough.