Tyrese, Swipa, and the Sacramento Kings

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Not really sure why you made this thread. Tyrese had TWO TURNOVERS tonight, more than doubling the amount he had on the season. Brought his AST/Turnover ratio to a paltry 7/1 rather than the 15/1 it was a few nights ago.
I blame Buddy Hield for being a terrible teammate and forcing Ty the ball with the shot clock expiring at the end of the game. He then LAUGHED about it! The NERVE.

Looking ahead, just entertaining the thought, what does this team need now? A consistent scorer (Buddy?)?
we need Ranadive to work his symphonic magic and get all the pieces working together in rhythm. Fox and Barnes aggressive drives, set shots for Buddy, bagleys face up and corner three game and Haliburton running the offense when Fox isn’t in.

I've been more than convinced that Holmes is good enough to be a starting big on a playoff team, but the other 3 guys are just mismatched pieces right now that all struggle defensively in different ways. Maybe if you played Bjelica at the 5, you could take advantage of his offense better and he wouldn't get so exposed on defense at the 4. Watching him defend MPJ was...an experience. Whiteside is a good rim protector, but the reason we were able to sign him to a minimum deal despite the monster counting stat year last year is the dude just gets played off the floor when he gets relentlessly attacked in the PnR. He's just a dinosaur in today's game. Pretty telling he wasn't playable in this match-up against Jokic, someone you'd think he'd be a perfect match for.

I kinda thought buddy and fox laughing about making the rook pay his dues and take the end of the game turnover was pretty hilarious. But the best part, Ty took it like a team player. Pay his dues and keep that team chemistry. I could totally see some other rookie thinking he’s a big shot and too big to listen to a vet and risk his stats. Ty sees the forrest past the trees.

I kinda thought buddy and fox laughing about making the rook pay his dues and take the end of the game turnover was pretty hilarious. But the best part, Ty took it like a team player. Pay his dues and keep that team chemistry. I could totally see some other rookie thinking he’s a big shot and too big to listen to a vet and risk his stats. Ty sees the forrest past the trees.
that was the best moment of the game. I’ve never seen this team look so relaxed and happy

I blame Buddy Hield for being a terrible teammate and forcing Ty the ball with the shot clock expiring at the end of the game. He then LAUGHED about it! The NERVE.
Buddy has incentives tied to turnovers per game so I wouldn’t put it past him to do this repeatedly.