All-NBA Free Agency Thread 2020

The Nuggets ruining their team by trading for an aging big man with injury problems is completely par for course for 2020
Grant wanted a bigger role denver offered the same amount.

Denver getting Blake would be a game changer dudes still a 20/8/5 guy outing him with Joker/Murray as a third option is dangerous. They’d also be getting Barton back if they can get a 3D guy they’ll be a top 2 team next year. Assuming they get Blake

Denver getting Blake would be a game changer dudes still a 20/8/5 guy outing him with Joker/Murray as a third option is dangerous. They’d also be getting Barton back if they can get a 3D guy they’ll be a top 2 team next year. Assuming they get Blake
I dunno if how much I like Malone is enough to balance out my hate for griffin

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude

The issue is that Grant and Plumlee were pretty much their only plus defenders from positions 3-5. While Blake could help them score, Joker/Blake/MPJ are all tirefires on defense at this point.