REPORT: Bogdan Bogdanovic in S&T to Bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Bucks fans are going to be in for a surprise when Bogi follows up his first thirty point game with a straight two weeks of sucking
I'm not a fan of Bogi because of how dirty he did us back in the day but I think he can really excel in Budenholzer's system. Seems perfectly catered to his strengths.

I absolutely love this trade. I'm a huge believer in Donte D as a 2/3 flex wing who plays on both ends of the court. DJ Wilson helps fill the void of Harry likely leaving as a project big and we aren't pot committed to Buddy/Bogi/Barnes for $60+Mil.

ATL might have had more assets, but they also had the ability to say "F YOU Kings, we're offering Bogi 20+ mil, go match it". Would have been a disaster to be left in that position.

I absolutely love this trade. I'm a huge believer in Donte D as a 2/3 flex wing who plays on both ends of the court. DJ Wilson helps fill the void of Harry likely leaving as a project big and we aren't pot committed to Buddy/Bogi/Barnes for $60+Mil.

ATL might have had more assets, but they also had the ability to say "F YOU Kings, we're offering Bogi 20+ mil, go match it". Would have been a disaster to be left in that position.
Thank you.

Not getting a pick sucks but committing to those three players in their late 20s with no more room to growth leaves us in cap hell and an 11th seed. That's a Vlade plan.

Getting Divencenzo is a signal to me that we're looking to get younger and not commit more to our failed rebuild. It's a move that Vlade would have never made and indicates a regime shift.

We get a young guard with some upside for a RFA our front office determined wasn't worth signing. In the grand scheme of things, that is probably a win. Big questions remain however. It doesn't appear the Hield/Kings partnership is on solid ground. Is he next?

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I think Illyosova becomes guaranteed 2 days after the draft.

Yep.

They have a 11/20 decision on the $7M non-guaranteed contract of Ersan Ilyasova

– via Twitter BobbyMarks42
Wait a minute. When can free agent contracts be signed? If the guarantee date is before the contract can be signed (if 11/20 is correct, I think it is) then we are stuck with that salary.

The West is stacked. Kings need to shed salary and take some chances on young players. DD has potential. He balls. But he’s got to be a better 3 point shooter.

Also - Bagley is going to get minutes from the gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.