Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Anthony Davis has become, IIRC, only the eighth player to have won an NCAA National Championship, NBA Championship, and an Olympic Gold Medal. Joining, off the top of my head, Bill Russell, KC Jones, Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan.

EDIT - According to Doctor Internet, also Clyde Lovellette, Jerry Lucas and Quinn Buckner.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I’ll take him without. He would prob get us to the playoffs at minimum if he stays healthy.
The 2019-20 Kings, plus LeBron James, with no other roster changes, have homecourt in the first round, at minimum.

Knowing the kings luck, we would prob get him when he’s 50+
Yeah, watch it be some kind of lottery to determine what year your team gets LeBron, and the Kings get stuck with, like, 2034, or something.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I want Cousins to get a ring, but not like that. At least, if Golden State had pulled it out, last year, he'd have earned it. I can't imagine anything annoying me as much as the god damned lakers giving DeMarcus Cousins a "pity" ring.
Former Kings franchise players getting pity rings from the Lakers is a tradition dating back to the Mitch warming the bench next to Mark Madsen days.