NFL 2020-21 Season

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Lmao Jimmy benched. For his “protection”
in high school I tried playing on a high ankle sprain too early. Wound up tearing meniscus in my knee the very next day overcompensating. Jimmy was having obvious issues pushing the ball down the field off his injured backfoot. Better safe than sorry.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
in high school I tried playing on a high ankle sprain too early. Wound up tearing meniscus in my knee the very next day overcompensating. Jimmy was having obvious issues pushing the ball down the field off his injured backfoot. Better safe than sorry.
Ya, for sure.

Jimmy isn’t good. He isn’t close to good. But he isn’t THAT bad either.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Should be noted that the last time CJ was getting consistent time as our QB, Carlos Hyde was the running back and his best receiver was Goodwin and the corpse of Pierre Garçon. Maybe he’s better two years later?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
At the same time Fitzmagic is having one of those games where he literally can’t miss.
That was one of those throws where you just shake your head. The entire first half he was throwing to a guy who would have been covered better if the Niners had signed you or me off the street instead.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
That was one of those throws where you just shake your head. The entire first half he was throwing to a guy who would have been covered better if the Niners had signed you or me off the street instead.
Yeah. The first half was infuriating. That throw was simply one where you have to tip your cap.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
NFL guys “We’re not going to show you the gruesome angle”

::: NFL immediately shows gruesome sideways/dangling ankle :::
Nothing gruesome about a guy’s foot flopping around independently of his leg like all the bones got sucked out of it

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Considering the rapid spread of COVID in the league right now, I’m not sure how many more weeks this season will last but, man, what a year. When’s the draft?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
As nice as Deebo can be, DK Metcalf is a budding megastar and the Niners should have taken him.

I wonder who called that back on Draft Night?

Last edited: