NFL 2020-21 Season

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’d be mad, but I had this team pegged as 8-8 even before the injuries.

I just want to be in position to draft a QB after this season.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Mullens had a pick 6, a redzone INT, and a bad fumble and all of those probably still pale in comparison to McGlinchey giving up two pressures in a row on the final drive.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Ron Rivera has given up on Dwayne Haskins, dumping him to 3rd string and moving Alex Smith to backup. The magical and inspirational comeback is coming to fruition!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
When I said I expected age to catch up to Tom Brady, I meant physically not with the apparent onset of dementia causing him to forget what down it was during a potential game winning drive.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Ron Rivera has given up on Dwayne Haskins, dumping him to 3rd string and moving Alex Smith to backup. The magical and inspirational comeback is coming to fruition!
considering how crappy Kyle Allen also is, it's only a matter of time until Alex is starting.

Amazing how things can change in one half. Mullens went from possibly getting a Matt Cassell special in the offseason or with a strong performance creating a real QB controversy..now we’ve likely heard the last of him.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
He immediately got sacked by Aaron Donald, and popped back up. Next possession quickly got the Football Team into field goal range as the first half ended. This one has me right in the feels. I’m so happy for him.