Western Conference Finals, LAL(1) versus DEN(3)

Who wins, and in how many?

• lakers in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lakers in 5

• lakers in 7

• Nuggets in 4

• Nuggets in 5

• Nuggets in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every time it mattered the Nuggets got no call or a bs call on them.

As soon as the Lakers were out of trouble and momentum changed, the refs would call something on the Lakers to make it look less suspicious. The impact of timing, bs calls on Jokic so he went to the bench etc was so massively in the Lakers favor.

As soon as the Lakers were out of trouble and momentum changed, the refs would call something on the Lakers to make it look less suspicious. The impact of timing, bs calls on Jokic so he went to the bench etc was so massively in the Lakers favor.
AD getting FT’s for spraining his own ankle as Milsap ran away was absurd

That’s after the refs starting handing Denver some when the game was over. It’s also not that number it’s the missed calls on Denver as well as timely calls for LA
To be honest I try watching these games. But when the refs start letting Lebron run over people I turn it off. So I appreciate the info.

I said it months ago. After the Kobe tragedy, each team is going to have to overcome 8-on-5 to beat the LA LeBron’s. All these sports leagues love feel good stories. DEN had no chance.

I believe MIA is the best team of the bunch. However I’m pretty sure the league wants Celts-Lakers. Whichever team faces LA in the Finals will have the deck stacked against them.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I said it months ago. After the Kobe tragedy, each team is going to have to overcome 8-on-5 to beat the LA LeBron’s. All these sports leagues love feel good stories. DEN had no chance.

I believe MIA is the best team of the bunch. However I’m pretty sure the league wants Celts-Lakers. Whichever team faces LA in the Finals will have the deck stacked against them.
To be fair, the Denver Nuggets could have been playing 10-on-5 last night and still have gotten shredded by King James, who had as dominant a stretch to end the game as humanely possible.

Denver was the feel good story. Perpetually overlooked team comes back from 3-1 deficit in the first round and the semi's. Can the underdogs do it again?! There's your narrative if you're a league trying to artificially generate a feel good story.

Look, I despise the Lakers as much as the next Kings fan, but I don't know why people are pretending like a team with a healthy Lebron James and a healthy Anthony Davis wasn't an outright favorite in this series.

Denver was the feel good story. Perpetually overlooked team comes back from 3-1 deficit in the first round and the semi's. Can the underdogs do it again?! There's your narrative if you're a league trying to artificially generate a feel good story.

Look, I despise the Lakers as much as the next Kings fan, but I don't know why people are pretending like a team with a healthy Lebron James and a healthy Anthony Davis wasn't an outright favorite in this series.
LA winning the title is more of a feel good story to the mainstream. And the media will squeeze every inch out of it that they can.

The NBA has never favored or pushed the underdog. They love their big market dynasty teams. Always have.

I agree with you that LA was the favorite in that series. But they wouldn’t have been against the Clips. Which is why it bothered me so much when DEN manned up like they did down 3-1. Because I felt strongly it was for not and they’d lay down in this series — which they did.

The Lakers are a paper thin team beyond LBJ and AD. They’d better hope they win it all in this odd bubble season cause IMO they’re not winning it next season with GSW and Brooklyn back healthy. And the Clips are still better than them despite the upset against DEN.