Western Conference Finals, LAL(1) versus DEN(3)

Who wins, and in how many?

• lakers in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lakers in 5

• lakers in 7

• Nuggets in 4

• Nuggets in 5

• Nuggets in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about stop it Refs? Letting the LA team and specifically Lebron get away with so many fouls is a travesty. It completely changed the tempo of the game. Benching Joker, then Murray is all on the Refs. In the 2nd quarter a little spark of a Nuggets run was quickly ended by the Refs with 4 consecutive fouls on the Nuggets. I quit watching at that point. Those Refs suck.

This series is totally rigged. In the first 2 series the lakers lost the first game and won the series. The nba made sure they won the first game this series to break that cycle and ensure the nuggets go to the finals. :p

How about stop it Refs? Letting the LA team and specifically Lebron get away with so many fouls is a travesty. It completely changed the tempo of the game. Benching Joker, then Murray is all on the Refs. In the 2nd quarter a little spark of a Nuggets run was quickly ended by the Refs with 4 consecutive fouls on the Nuggets. I quit watching at that point. Those Refs suck.
They weren’t even hiding the agenda last night

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Davis with the big time shot. Got to feel for the Nuggets after clawing their way back after being down 16 and Jokic coming up time and time again.

Ref mode activated I see. Lakers mug the Nuggets on every possession - no foul. Lebron goes crashing into people pursuing a rebound - no foul. Kuzma shot doesn't go in after 2 seconds? Foul.

Ref mode activated I see. Lakers mug the Nuggets on every possession - no foul. Lebron goes crashing into people pursuing a rebound - no foul. Kuzma shot doesn't go in after 2 seconds? Foul.
This 4th was embarrassing man my god Lakers literally fouled on every possession

less than 3 seconds away from being up 2-1. I hope plumlee doesn’t see the court again.
Being a kings fan I was expecting an implosion after that late 20 point peas dwindled down to 3. I guess this is how good teams respond to hold off multiple runs.

less than 3 seconds away from being up 2-1. I hope plumlee doesn’t see the court again.
Being a kings fan I was expecting an implosion after that late 20 point peas dwindled down to 3. I guess this is how good teams respond to hold off multiple runs.
**** Plumlee that dude should walk to Denver if they lose the series