NFL 2020-21 Season

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Not a great look by the Niners D today
It’s the new normal. They won’t get pressure without Buckner, Armstead’s name will never be called, Kinlaw is currently a total non-factor, and it will greatly effect the entire back end. This team is in for a disaster of a season.

That doesn’t even really matter, the biggest concern is the QB.

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’m just as excited to see my man Aldon Smith make his return as I was for the actual Niners game.

So happy for him to overcome his demons. Let’s go!

10 tackles, 1 sack, and a forced INT (on a missed call) in his first game back in half a decade. Not bad.

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’m so jealous of the other teams’ getting gorgeous new palaces to play football in, and the Niners have an overly sterilized office building with a football field plopped in the middle of it. Always been so disappointed with Levi’s. :(

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I’m so jealous of the other teams’ getting gorgeous new palaces to play football in, and the Niners have an overly sterilized office building with a football field plopped in the middle of it. Always been so disappointed with Levi’s. :(
I feel like if they had just had the 49ers museum included in the building in the first place, a lot of the criticism regarding that stadium wouldn’t have existed. The biggest issue remains the fact that they somehow managed to design a stadium where 75% of the seats are in direct sunlight for the majority of the game though.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Oh good, Richard Sherman is hurt. It’s going to be one of those seasons, I’ll tell you what.
Considering the complete lack of home field advantage being a thing, the most prudent strategy may just be sneaking into the playoffs while getting healthy and seeing what happens.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I realize that they have had this ”comedian does some weird pick segment thing” since the Frank Caliendo on MadTV days but would anyone even notice if Fox NFL Sunday just stopped airing these?