[Game] Pistons @ Kings - Sunday, March 1 - 3PT/6ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Svi is killing us and we could have drafted him with the 2nd round pick in 2018 we sold to Portland. Selling that pick in such a deep draft was another dumb Vlade move.

I did the smart thing and towards the end of the first quarter I decided to go grocery shopping. Got home towards the end of the 3rd and I am enjoying this score so much more. But hey I miss the comeback.
I do that all the time. The anxiety of sitting through an entire game is bad for my BP.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Just read the last 20 or so posts. Looks like I'm not gonna bother reading the rest. I'm just gonna enjoy another Kings win and let those of you who cannot seem to do that without tossing something negative into the mix have your "fun"... Geez.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Just because he hasn't been doesn't mean he can't be. He blocks shots...therefore, by definition, he IS a shot-blocker.
if that was his identity prior to coming to the team, then yeah....he'd be labeled a shot blocker but otherwise I wouldn't go there

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
if that was his identity prior to coming to the team, then yeah....he'd be labeled a shot blocker but otherwise I wouldn't go there
So if you aren't something from the beginning you're toast? That makes no sense. For the Kings right now, Len is a shot blocker. If you don't want to acknowledge it, that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.