Favorite Kings game moments (past and present)

If we are going by being there live...unfortunately don’t have video of these
-1994 Sonics vs Kings. This was the Grant/Smith rookie year. Kings were down about 15-17 most of the game and closed it out on a 33-1 run (something close to that, was a long time ago lol). Walt Williams wrapped it up with a 360 dunk. It was bedlam, loudest I’ve ever heard Arco.
-game 2 WCF. The Kobe “cheeseburger”, but was really hungover game. Crazy scene and they got their 1st win of the series.
-1995 Sonics vs Kings playoffs round 1 game 4. Had standing room only tix that my my mom took us to tower to buy when they released them. Stood up next to the skyline lounge back against the wall waiving rally towels the whole game
-1986 Arco 1 Sixers vs Kings. First time I ever heard the BULLSH*T chant as an 8 year old lol.

Lots of other great times, but those always stand out to me.

If we are going by being there live...unfortunately don’t have video of these
-1994 Sonics vs Kings. This was the Grant/Smith rookie year. Kings were down about 15-17 most of the game and closed it out on a 33-1 run (something close to that, was a long time ago lol). Walt Williams wrapped it up with a 360 dunk. It was bedlam, loudest I’ve ever heard Arco.
-game 2 WCF. The Kobe “cheeseburger”, but was really hungover game. Crazy scene and they got their 1st win of the series.
-1995 Sonics vs Kings playoffs round 1 game 4. Had standing room only tix that my my mom took us to tower to buy when they released them. Stood up next to the skyline lounge back against the wall waiving rally towels the whole game
-1986 Arco 1 Sixers vs Kings. First time I ever heard the BULLSH*T chant as an 8 year old lol.

Lots of other great times, but those always stand out to me.
It was 1996 Kings/Sonics

https://www.nba.com/kings/video/2014/04/21/Game3mov-3245600

Derrick Williams double alley hoop vs Clippers in his debut game.
When I saw the thread title I thought about this game first. That was so exciting - never suspected he would wind up his legacy in Sac as "the Coke Machine".

So many memorable experiences as a Kings fan since the late 90's.

There was a playoff game vs Jazz in 1999 I was sitting in nosebleeds at Arco and I believe Greg Foster was shooting a key free throw... and the place was loud as hell already, but as he clutched to shoot his free throw the noise cranked up extra and made me physically flinch. I wish they recorded the DB level right then, incredible.

I saw Ronnie Price dunk over Boozer on Thanksgiving (Thanksgiving Eve actually it might have been - we lost the game).

I had a great seat when Bogi bombed the 3 pointer buzzer beater to down the Lakers and they celebrated like it was a World Cup soccer game.

I saw Kevin Martin make a buzzer beater layup to beat the Spurs in a playoff game that was hopeless - we were playing straight up defense with like a 2 second shot clock differential. It worked.

I was there for Bibby's game 5 shot.

The number one moment for me has to be Bibby's shot. I remember floating out of the arena that night thinking "that NEVER happens for my team - oh my God".