Kings Identity Last 13 games

Since the Kings moved Bogi into the starting line-up what has been their identity?

Some Stats:
Points off Turnover: 16.2. 7th
% PT’s from 3: 35.1% 6th
% FGM Asst: 82.0% 17th
3 PT% 40.1. 7th
Pace: 99.70. 19th
Def Rating: 110.6. 14th
Off Rating: 113.6. 12th
AST Ratio: 18.2. 12th
AST/TO. 1.95. 6th
Paint touches: 18.0. 28th
C&S points: 35.2. 2nd
Paint Touch Pts: 15.5 28th
FG% less than 5 ft: 60.4. 24th
FG% 25-29 ft: 41.1%. 3rd

In the last two games (against the Thunder and the Grizz), Bogi has shot just 5 for 23 from the field (22%).
Time to step up, dude, and not fade down the stretch!

In the last two games (against the Thunder and the Grizz), Bogi has shot just 5 for 23 from the field (22%).
Time to step up, dude, and not fade down the stretch!
Yeah we have a thread about the Giles conundrum, but this team's biggest conundrum is why can't Buddy AND Bogi BOTH have a good game. I mean really, tell me the last time both had a good game. Baze has been more consistent on both ends of the floor than either of them.

Len has actually been a difference-maker as well. I love Giles and Holmes has been incredilble this year, but we needed a full-sized center. I hope when Holmes comes back Len still gets some playing time to match up against some of the bigger 5s.

I don't think the real change has been better play or better coaching, but instead much needed personnel changes.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Yeah we have a thread about the Giles conundrum, but this team's biggest conundrum is why can't Buddy AND Bogi BOTH have a good game. I mean really, tell me the last time both had a good game. Baze has been more consistent on both ends of the floor than either of them.

Len has actually been a difference-maker as well. I love Giles and Holmes has been incredilble this year, but we needed a full-sized center. I hope when Holmes comes back Len still gets some playing time to match up against some of the bigger 5s.

I don't think the real change has been better play or better coaching, but instead much needed personnel changes.
Bingo, bingo, and bingo!