[Game] Kings @ Mavericks - Wednesday, Feb. 12 - 5:30PT/8:30ET

Damn we played great defense on that pick and roll. Literally nothing you could do if Luka is gonna fit it in a hole that tight, than Porzingis fires it to the corner before landing.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Are we like, obligated to wear them or something?
I've heard that we are obligated to wear them a certain number of times a year but that it's up to the equipment manager to decide when (obviously depending on what the home team is wearing when we're on the road). Is it true? No idea - but I think it was from a reliable source.

I've heard that we are obligated to wear them a certain number of times a year but that it's up to the equipment manager to decide when (obviously depending on what the home team is wearing when we're on the road). Is it true? No idea - but I think it was from a reliable source.
Well, I'm not surprised, they gotta make us wear them enough of time to get the sales going.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Face it guys. Without Holmes, Bagley or Parker, we're limited in what we can do when we're facing a team like the Mavs. If Giles is ever gonna prove his worth, it's gonna have to be right now.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Face it guys. Without Holmes, Bagley or Parker, we're limited in what we can do when we're facing a team like the Mavs. If Giles is ever gonna prove his worth, it's gonna have to be right now.
He better start taking and making shots. Nobody else is.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
MOD NOTE: If you're gonna come into the game thread and proceed to immediately start with the hot takes, you won't be here long.