Hypothetical: Bogs and Holmes out to Sixers for ...

Proposed Trade: (not an actual rumor)

Kings trade Bogdan Bogdanović and Richaun Holmes to the Sixers for Zhaire Smith, Mike Scott, Kyle O’Quinn, Raul Neto, 2020 first-round pick and two second-round picks

This would seem to be a pretty high price for Philadelphia to pay. That’s until we realize Bogdanović and his outside shooting ability would be a major boon for a team in need of a three-point shot. Sixers head coach Brett Brown has covered that a ton in recent weeks. Adding Holmes to the mix creates more depth off the bench, especially with Philly sending four players to California’s capital city in this trade.

For the Kings, it’s obvious the current iteration of this squad is not working. Adding Smith’s potential elite play-making ability would be an boon. The team then takes on three expiring contracts while adding three valuable draft picks. It just makes too much sense.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nb...d-like-to-see-next-week/ar-BBZwHWz?li=BBnbfcL

Personally I think keep Holmes , put in Giles and drop both of the 2nd rd picks - done deal Zhaire and a 1st , yeah baby

Proposed Trade: (not an actual rumor)

Kings trade Bogdan Bogdanović and Richaun Holmes to the Sixers for Zhaire Smith, Mike Scott, Kyle O’Quinn, Raul Neto, 2020 first-round pick and two second-round picks

This would seem to be a pretty high price for Philadelphia to pay. That’s until we realize Bogdanović and his outside shooting ability would be a major boon for a team in need of a three-point shot. Sixers head coach Brett Brown has covered that a ton in recent weeks. Adding Holmes to the mix creates more depth off the bench, especially with Philly sending four players to California’s capital city in this trade.

For the Kings, it’s obvious the current iteration of this squad is not working. Adding Smith’s potential elite play-making ability would be an boon. The team then takes on three expiring contracts while adding three valuable draft picks. It just makes too much sense.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nb...d-like-to-see-next-week/ar-BBZwHWz?li=BBnbfcL

Personally I think keep Holmes , put in Giles and drop both of the 2nd rd picks - done deal Zhaire and a 1st , yeah baby
I read the article n its a hypothetical from the writer. Not an actual proposal from the Kings or Sixers. Correct?

Zaire is more bust than boom at this point. Kyle Guy has better Gleague numbers than him. Not interested in Benny Mac 2.0.

I read the article n its a hypothetical from the writer. Not an actual proposal from the Kings or Sixers. Correct?

Zaire is more bust than boom at this point. Kyle Guy has better Gleague numbers than him. Not interested in Benny Mac 2.0.
Yes you are correct, just a "trade the writer would like to see"