[Game] Kings @ Bulls - Friday, Jan. 24 - 5PT/8ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
It’s amazing how much better a team plays, and more engaged, when it’s a meritocracy and not agenda driven. That’s the Heat’s whole secret sauce: merit.

Anyway, next big hurdle...Bagley comes off the bench when healthy.
That would seem to assume that Dedmon is better than Bagley in the starting lineup. I don't think that is the case. Dedmon didn't play better than Bagley in Miami, that's for sure.

Bazemore hasn’t been knocking down shots, but he is an excellent defender. I think he is giving the Kings a lift.
Totally agree. Holmes, Bazemore, and Joseph are an excellent trio to have for defensive final play situations. Now, if we can only be in the lead during final possessions. Bazemore's play was very noticeable on the defensive end in this one. Bazemore and Fox running into passing lanes on our zone defense was giving Chicago problems.

Totally agree. Holmes, Bazemore, and Joseph are an excellent trio to have for defensive final play situations. Now, if we can only be in the lead during final possessions. Bazemore's play was very noticeable on the defensive end in this one. Bazemore and Fox running into passing lanes on our zone defense was giving Chicago problems.
Unless Luke plans to switch on everything leading to Joseph having to guard a big at the rim. Someone like I dunno Bam Adebayo. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.