Competitive fire

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We know the answer to this unfortunately he can’t be traded till draft night
There's a difference between thinking you know what Buddy's reaction will be and what actually happens. In this instance, we have to wait and see...and probably talk about it in the thread about Bogs being moved to the starting lineup over Buddy. ;

I don’t expect that Buddy being switched from a starter to a bench role is going to be some sort of cure-all for everything that ails the Kings, but it will be interesting to see how Hield - and the team, more importantly - responds.

There's a difference between thinking you know what Buddy's reaction will be and what actually happens. In this instance, we have to wait and see...and probably talk about it in the thread about Bogs being moved to the starting lineup over Buddy. ;
past behavior can predict future behavior of course this isn’t 100%

Agreed. I'm just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, with the hope that he rises to the occasion and realizes he's gonna get paid regardless and if he can be Sixth Man of the Year that's just as important as being a starter.
I agree but his pee poor attitude has me soured on him

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I don’t expect that Buddy being switched from a starter to a bench role is going to be some sort of cure-all for everything that ails the Kings, but it will be interesting to see how Hield - and the team, more importantly - responds.
You've got to start somewhere. This is as good a place to start as any. I'd like to see more minute redistribution on this team also.

Mental toughness is not optional in winning basketball. If you don't have it, you better get it. Shumpert was the toughness guru. It rubbed off on people. Mr. Holmes has it. DA Fox has it, Bjelica has some. Giles. Bogdan. After that it trails off. It is the main thing I have always coached.

Last edited by a moderator: