[Game] Bucks @ Kings, Friday Jan. 10, 7 PM PT/10 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the game. What's the story? Which player should I be upset with?
Buddy of course!
Seriously Bucks are just really good and the Kings bench is thinner than Bagleys legs right now.

Honestly I'm more perplexed that Jerry finally got Bjelica right but still can't get Nemanja, and then insisted on using Nemanja instead of Bjelica. Even our announcers Kangz

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
None really. Ran into a buzzsaw. Giles had a couple stupid fouls on three point shooters when he and the team started rolling in the early/mid third, got himself benched for the remainder of the game, and then they lost by 20.
I'm not quite sure the causal relation is quite what you've described. ;)

Buddy Buddy Buddy - haters gotta hate m i rite?

No mention of 6 TO by Fox, defense on Bledsoe in first quarter that first gave the Bucks the lead, Dedmon's shooting (lack thereof) ... Hey Ariza gave up straight line drives - is his defense sh*t? How about JJ letting a guy get a layup from 35 ft - is his defense sh*t? Does he have lowest bball IQ in the league?

So many reasons why we lost, not to mention the chances of winning were slim to begin with going up against the Bucks without Bags/Bogi. But of course, reading this thread and the whole ****ing forum it's just blame Hield for everything.

I think I'm about done with this board for this season. There's no objectivity at all. The guy gets unfairly scrutinized and hated just because a) we traded Cousins for him and b) he made some dumb remarks before the season. I can't wait for us to give extensions to Fox and Bagley and see what happens here. Call yourselves fans.

Giles played just 15 minutes and Kings were +3 while he was on the floor. He made a few big mistakes but overall the team played well when he was on the floor.

I don't understand the teams massive hesitance to just see what he can do.

If his knees hold up he's going to shine for another team (probably a good team) and be a key rotation guy. At this point the Kings have obviously lost interest in his development.

Buddy Buddy Buddy - haters gotta hate m i rite?

No mention of 6 TO by Fox, defense on Bledsoe in first quarter that first gave the Bucks the lead, Dedmon's shooting (lack thereof) ... Hey Ariza gave up straight line drives - is his defense sh*t? How about JJ letting a guy get a layup from 35 ft - is his defense sh*t? Does he have lowest bball IQ in the league?

So many reasons why we lost, not to mention the chances of winning were slim to begin with going up against the Bucks without Bags/Bogi. But of course, reading this thread and the whole ****ing forum it's just blame Hield for everything.

I think I'm about done with this board for this season. There's no objectivity at all.
Buddy is officially the new Peja. Some of it is warranted, but stats don't lie. 5 man unit stats don't lie. Buddy's 2.6 turnovers per game aren't this teams undoing. Boy how I wish they were because that's easy, but they aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.