My cousin is Justin James

Did not watch the whole game but checked back in once in awhile after the halftime.
I was very pleased with what I saw with James performance.

If we keep losing our starters to injury at least it’s smart to get our rookies some run with the team.
What I saw was a player who could create his own shots and if needed is quick enough to have a impact on defense.

Thank you for joining and you should be proud of this young man.

As he gets more time on the court and he gets stronger and comfortable with the speed of the NBA he should do just fine.
His time on the court tonight and the other times he has played shows the confidence coach Walton has in him.

As you can tell I’m very much loyal to my Houston Rockets but I love me some cousin. I appreciate all the warm wishes, and praying for the best for Justin.

Go Sactown!

Last edited:

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Jason Jones had a really nice article about Justin James in the Athletic last night.

For those of you unable to get behind the paywall, I just leave this quote from Buddy about JJ for you all to enjoy:
“He has that ‘it’ factor — he’s not shy,” Hield said. “From Day 1 when he first came in, he was not too shy to talk back, shy to voice his opinion. And I was like, ‘This m———– needs to keep his mouth shut,’ but he means well, and that comes from being confident.”

Jason Jones had a really nice article about Justin James in the Athletic last night.

For those of you unable to get behind the paywall, I just leave this quote from Buddy about JJ for you all to enjoy:
Mamba mentality! Lol.

In all seriousness, I like hearing that. Nothing against, say Ben McLemore, but I’d rather have an assertive, confident player than an overly passive one.

As you can tell I’m very much loyal to my Houston Rockets but I love me some cousin. I appreciate all the warm wishes, and praying for the best for Justin.

Go Sactown!
I have a feeling if JJ keeps playing like this, his minutes are going to increase and your team loyalty will need to change to a 1A) Kings and 1B) Rockets pretty soon! ;)

Blood is thicker than water! ;)