[Game] Kings vs Suns, Tuesday Nov. 19, 7 PM PT/10 PM ET

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
This was a benchmark game of sorts. The wheels almost came off the bus but Walton didn't let the Kings lose. We would not have won this game last year.
Were this a game last year, Joerger probably would have gotten in a fistfight with Bogi after that dumb foul

That first non offensive foul call on booker, the replay shows the line judge looking right at booker as he shoved Barnes. Foul on Barnes. I’d love to ask that ref why he didn’t call the foul on booker.
They held out - take the win and move on....it was closer than it should've been. Kings stopped playing hard too early at the end and sort of lost control with Bogdon out. who was offensively backstopping the team.

Were this a game last year, Joerger probably would have gotten in a fistfight with Bogi after that dumb foul
Nah, he would've purposely thrown the game, then get into the fistfight with Bogi, followed by pushing Buddy down some stairs, spitting in Brandon Williams face, then giving a passive-aggressive interview where he throws everyone under the bus.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
The idiot brigade of Buddy & Dedmond turned this game around for the Suns in 3rd quarter. Having Buddy & Dedmond on the floor at the same time is an IQ deficit that is very difficult for the other three players to overcome. Buddy continues to make stupid look downright intelligent. I really don't know how Walton has the stomach to play him in the 4th; he must take a lot of Tums, that's for sure.

Bogs, Joseph and Yogi deserve the game balls. I sure hope Bogs is ok, otherwise we're toast.

Dang, this Kings lineup are so much better without De'aaron Fox. The motion is better, the pass is better, the defense as far as rotating and helping is better. And it's so much fun to watch. An offense w/ the TWO QBs in Joseph and Bogdononic are better than a SINGLE QB w/ De'aaron Fox. A lineup with Buddy Hield is always going to make the defense a little weak because Hield just not a good defender. Holms is a gem and Dedmon is disappointing so far.

Dang, this Kings lineup are so much better without De'aaron Fox. The motion is better, the pass is better, the defense as far as rotating and helping is better. And it's so much fun to watch. An offense w/ the TWO QBs in Joseph and Bogdononic are better than a SINGLE QB w/ De'aaron Fox. A lineup with Buddy Hield is always going to make the defense a little weak because Hield just not a good defender. Holms is a gem and Dedmon is disappointing so far.
lol i don’t even have the energy to type out all of my thoughts

But We are NOT better without Fox in any way. We have more weapons this year then we’ve ever had, and now Fox won’t have to exhaust himself on offense. His defense will be just fine when he returns

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
well, at least you didn't start a whole new thread. :rolleyes: o_O :eek: :oops:

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Tell us how you really feel