[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Skal looks like he sprained his ankle and at this point the Blazers may not have any non-Hassan big men left by the time of the game on Tuesday

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Lakers have had a good start to the season despite being contractually mandated by Rich Paul to play KCP at least 20 minutes a night.

There's a couple rookies having some really bad starts to their careers. Cam Reddish (ATL) and Jordan Poole (GSW).

Reddish (25mpg): Averaging 6/4/2 26% FG and 22% from 3. He's also making a lot of mistakes.

Poole (26mpg): Averaging 10/2/2 on 26% shooting and taking a ton of shots.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
For what it’s worth, Brandon Ingram huge scoring nights aside, all the former Lakers prospects that were “being held back” by Luke Walton aren’t exactly setting the world on fire in New Orleans. (The Pels won tonight without Lonzo).

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
How are the Warriors already tanking? The season’s only two weeks old.
They are not tanking. I distinctly remember sharing a tweet from someone in the Warriors organization (maybe Steve Kerr or even Steph Curry) who said the Warriors would NEVER tank. They just suck right now...and I'm loving it way more than I should. There's a Warriors fan up here who has made my life hell for the past few years. I don't even have to say anything now. I just look at him...and he turns away. :)

For what it’s worth, Brandon Ingram huge scoring nights aside, all the former Lakers prospects that were “being held back” by Luke Walton aren’t exactly setting the world on fire in New Orleans. (The Pels won tonight without Lonzo).
Lonzo’s fan club on twitter swear that he needs more minutes. Maybe it wasn’t Luke Walton afterall.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Trae currently getting free throws against the Blazers at a rate that would make even James Harden think the refs are being a little ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.