[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (OCT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, they don't win the game without it...
I guess they got the call right as a result but it's just weird to me. And I hate that if a call is just blown like that a team has to actively do something and if they don't have time outs or whatever, they just get screwed on the call.

Bigger problem is just the amount of "all ball" calls that are routinely blown.

Ja Morant is a freak talent he's got the shifty moves like Kyrie and the speed similar to Fox, Grizzlies killed it last two drafts JJJ/Morant/Clark. Also I had no idea Solomon Hill was on the Grizz he actually played well for the first time since he signed his contract with the NOP.

The only thing that will stop Morant is the way he attacks the rim is so fearless and without regard for his safety he could have a really short prime other than that he's easily the best young PG in the NBA.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The one thing that gives me pause about the Suns is that they're playing defense like the Bad Boy Pistons and I'm not sure how sustainable that'll be in the modern NBA.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
That’s always been a concern with Trae (and De’Aaron prior to him bulking up). Can that sleight skinny frame hold up for an entire NBA season.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
That’s always been a concern with Trae (and De’Aaron prior to him bulking up). Can that sleight skinny frame hold up for an entire NBA season.
Counterpoint: maybe it means that the Hawks get to sign him to a sweetheart extension, on account of him being an injury risk (a la Stephen Curry), and they manage to luck their way into building a title contender around him?

Status
Not open for further replies.