Votes: 12 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Don't care

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome!

Will Kerr allow Willie to reach his full offensive potential, or will he stifle him?
Will Warriors become the worst rebounding team now that they have an 8.4reb/game center?
Will Willie find the love (and the money) he desires?
Will Willie get booed when he comes back to G1C given some of his latest comments?

These are just some of the questions we will try to answer here.
I will post any notable games (2 reb / 18 reb) Willie has during the season.

I liked Willie while he was here and seeing him on the Warrior's bench tonight (OCT 5, preseason, LAL vs GS), I remembered that I wanted to start this thread couple of months ago when Willie talk was permeating every other thread on this forum.

Willie became hard to care about when he played for the Kings.
Why follow him somewhere else? He will be happy when he retires. He has no love for the game. That is his only serious and fatal flaw.

I did not see him the way most posters on this forum did. I thought he got blamed too much unjustly for our interior D / rebounding woes.
Agree. If Willie would have performed like Dedmon and Holmes did against the Suns, the message board would have been all over him. I actually watched the Suns game and missed Willie and his 2-3 alley-oops and other oops per game. I think the team could have used him to get up and down more.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Agree. If Willie would have performed like Dedmon and Holmes did against the Suns, the message board would have been all over him. I actually watched the Suns game and missed Willie and his 2-3 alley-oops and other oops per game. I think the team could have used him to get up and down more.
What are you talking about? People were ripping Dedmon a new one in the game thread.

What are you talking about? People were ripping Dedmon a new one in the game thread.
Can't say I read all the comments in the game day thread, but the main comments I saw about Dedmon (and these were comments after the game) were posters complaining he didn't get enough playing time.

Whatever criticism Dedmon got is child's play compared to what would have come Willie's way (there would have been 3 threads that would have had to be merged by moderators). [kind of joking, snark, but kind of not]

WCS played his first game of the season. in 12 minutes he was 5-5 FG, 2-2 FT for 12 points, 5 rebounds, 1 asist, and 1 block.

Willie will not get the benefit of playing with defense drawing guards as in addition to Klay being injured, Curry has now broken his hand.. He will get a chance to play with the number 1 pick next year though ;)

No, not really. In the end, WCS has been quoted as far back as 2017 as wanting out. Guys like that on your roster can be toxic. Put these comments by him and his picking And choosing when to play hard as part of the problem and not part of the solution.
Do you think WCS was toxic in the lockeroom last year?

dude12

Hall of Famer
Do you think WCS was toxic in the lockeroom last year?
Hard telling.....but if you are his teammate and he mentioned how much he would like to play for the Warriors, how would you take that? If my teammate isn’t all in, just seems like a problem. I doubt he was going around making declarations and all that, doesn’t seem to be his style, but a team needs to have all the players rowing in the same direction.

Hard telling.....but if you are his teammate and he mentioned how much he would like to play for the Warriors, how would you take that? If my teammate isn’t all in, just seems like a problem. I doubt he was going around making declarations and all that, doesn’t seem to be his style, but a team needs to have all the players rowing in the same direction.
I also remember him saying how everyone is playing for echother and how everyone cares if the other person succeeds. you know, we are a ball club etc.. who is Willie? Willie is a misunderstood soul who just wanted to belong and get some love. Did not work out becuasue I guess he does not have a high enough skill level.

So in Houston Game Willie and 8 scrubs and no starters he had team low 19 min, 4 pts, 4 reb, 0 blks 0 steals
at least Chriss had 12 min,4 pts and 7 rebs

He did do better than Ben McLemore who had 19 min and only 3 pts for rockets

im sure Warriors cant wait for Looney to come back from injury

Hornets dodged a bullit

So willie still waiting to get paid - next year in China