The All-Purpose LOL Lakers thread

I can understand why Kings fans hate on the Lakers. I really do.
But dismissing the Lakers after one loss is a huge mistake. They may just lost to the next NBA Champions.
James is not that old and his supporting cast is big and dangerous. The Lakers are going to blow out a lot of teams that can't stand up to them.
They can have Davis, Howard and McGee on the floor at the same time with James bringing the ball up. They look like a really tall football team. They can play through people. The Clippers stood up to them. A lot of teams will not be able to.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I can understand why Kings fans hate on the Lakers. I really do.
But dismissing the Lakers after one loss is a huge mistake. They may just lost to the next NBA Champions.
James is not that old and his supporting cast is big and dangerous. The Lakers are going to blow out a lot of teams that can't stand up to them.
They can have Davis, Howard and McGee on the floor at the same time with James bringing the ball up. They look like a really tall football team. They can play through people. The Clippers stood up to them. A lot of teams will not be able to.
The only other player from Bron’s draft class still playing is Kyle Korver and he old as hell.

The only other player from Bron’s draft class still playing is Kyle Korver and he old as hell.
Huh? LJB was born 12/30/84. But James has a ton of miles on his body with the number of minutes played. LBJ is currently 15 all time and will be close to 12th by New Years barring injury. If he averages his career of 2900 mins for the season he will be 7th.

He's the career leader for playoff minutes at 10,049. That's an extra 4 years worth of games.

List of oldest players

1. Vince Carter, Hawks (born 1/26/1977)
  2. Udonis Haslem, Heat (born 6/9/1980)
  3. Pau Gasol, Trail Blazers (born 7/6/1980)
  4. Kyle Korver, Bucks (born 3/17/1981)
  5. Joe Johnson, Pistons (born 6/29/1981)
  6. Nene, Rockets (born 9/13/1982)
  7. Tyson Chandler, Rockets (born 10/2/1982)
  8. Andre Iguodala, Grizzlies (born 1/28/1984)
  9. Thabo Sefolosha, Rockets (born 5/2/1984)
  10. J.J. Redick, Pelicans (born 6/24/1984)