KingsFans Fantasy Basketball

***EDIT: League is full. See the main thread in this subforum for future updates, smack talk, questions or anything else.

Hello to everybody hanging out here waiting for the offseason to be over.

I'd like to direct your attention to our KingsFans Fantasy Basketball league which has been running for almost 20 years and is looking for some new blood. Come show your fellow forum-goers you've got the skill (or in some cases luck) to win that coveted title.

If you're interested, you can check out the main thread in the Fantasy & Games subforum (here), then just let me know you want in and I'll send you the invite.

Feel free to ask questions. We welcome old-timers and newbies alike and you don't have to make the draft to participate.

Last edited:
Gentle reminder that we'd love to have a few more players in the league this year. Draft is about a week and a half away. Let me know if you're interested.

Is this identical to yahoo h2h league, but only for Kingsfans members, except 2 more BN spots and no daily changes? I have teams there in my second season, but i might jump inhere with one. Whats the rule when player gets injured, and do you calculate FG% and FT% but comparing total number of shots attempted and made, or by adding every individual percentage and then dividing by 15? Is this a stupid question?

Is this identical to yahoo h2h league, but only for Kingsfans members, except 2 more BN spots and no daily changes? I have teams there in my second season, but i might jump inhere with one. Whats the rule when player gets injured, and do you calculate FG% and FT% but comparing total number of shots attempted and made, or by adding every individual percentage and then dividing by 15? Is this a stupid question?
This is a Yahoo head to head league that is private and opened to KingsFans.com members. I'm not sure how the rules differ from the default public Yahoo leagues, as it's been over a decade since I've played in a public league and we haven't changed the rules much since I took over commish duties a long time ago. But I think you're basically right.

For injured players, you stash them on your bench. There was a request for an IR last year but I'm hesitant to add a slot unless we get a larger number of teams again. If they are injured during the week, then that's a bummer for you. I'm pretty sure that FG% and FT% categories are based on total made/attempted for your starters combined. (So if one player is 98/98 and one is 1/2 your final % is 0.990 not 0.750.)

Draft this weekend.. we have 11 teams right now.

There's one long-time player who has not rejoined so if anybody wants to take the last spot let me know.

Can we move the draft until Sunday? Saturday I have to work the concert at Toyota Amphiteater for my daughters cheer gym.
Ack.. Sorry about that. I think it's too late to move. I've found it's super difficult to get feedback from players and since this is the time I've advertised for weeks I don't think it will be possible to get everybody on board in 2 days.

Obviously you'll want to make any changes to your pre-draft rankings, preferably at least a couple hours before the draft Saturday, and hope for the best. Yahoo autodraft is pretty good and from what I recall hasn't really prevented people from winning in years past.

Last call for folks to join the league before the draft. We need 1 more person.

If nobody signs up pre-draft we'll still need 1 more person to manage the autodrafted team so please feel free to raise your hand even if you can't make the draft time.

Last call for folks to join the league before the draft. We need 1 more person.

If nobody signs up pre-draft we'll still need 1 more person to manage the autodrafted team so please feel free to raise your hand even if you can't make the draft time.
I’m down if no one else is in line