Top Kings scorers over the years

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure why Oscar is considered a Sacramento King here. Kings came to town in 85, he played for the Royals. I'm surprised Boogie wasn't on this list, he scored a lot of points in his seven years.

I'm not sure why Oscar is considered a Sacramento King here. Kings came to town in 85, he played for the Royals. I'm surprised Boogie wasn't on this list, he scored a lot of points in his seven years.
I guessing that you didn't actually watch the video. It starts with the first year of the franchise and chronicles the scoring leaders as the change each year. Cousins shows up at the end.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I guessing that you didn't actually watch the video. It starts with the first year of the franchise and chronicles the scoring leaders as the change each year. Cousins shows up at the end.
the text in the twitter post is false then in regards to including Oscar as a Sacramento King

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
you are mistaking whining for pointing out facts.
The franchise history started in Rochester, NY, with stops in Cincinnati and Omaha-Kansas City before they landed in Sacramento. The whole series by Alex Kennedy about "top scorers" talks about each franchise. Would you have been happier if he had said "These are the top scorers for the Rochester Royals/Cincinnati Royals/Omaha-Kansas City Kings/Sacramento Kings"? You're attempting to point out a distinction without a difference.

Looks like Tisdale barely missed being on that graphic. He was just shy of 7,000 its with Sac and was injured 2 years that had he not, would have put him in the top 10.