All-Star
Okay here is my guess on the final roster:

Center: Dedmon, Giles, Swanigan
Power forward: Bagley, Bjelicia, Holmes
Small Forward: Barnes, Ariza, Gabriel
Shooting Guard: Hield, Bogdanovic, Guy
Point Guard: Fox, Joseph, Ferrell

2 Way: James, Christon
Mason > Ferrell. Ferrell's guarantee hits first. Think Kings cut bait, leave the Mason spot flexible for Mason or another vet.

1. Fox / Joseph
2. Hield / Bogi
3. Barnes / Ariza / Gabriel
4. Bags / Beli / Holmes
5. Dedmon / Giles
This leaves Yogi and Mason for a 3rd PG spot; James and Guy to show they belong (and if so, where?); Gabriel is in; Swan is out; Might offer Christon a 2-way to see if he can develop his shot. There are 2-3 others on the SL roster that I have my eye on.

Okay here is my guess on the final roster:

Center: Dedmon, Giles, Swanigan
Power forward: Bagley, Bjelicia, Holmes
Small Forward: Barnes, Ariza, Gabriel
Shooting Guard: Hield, Bogdanovic, Guy
Point Guard: Fox, Joseph, Ferrell

2 Way: James, Christon
This looks accurate but I have never seen anything impressive out of Swanigan. Don't really see him belonging on the squad - Mika actually looks like a better big body. But I'm no scout and it doesn't matter who is the 15th guy on the roster

This looks accurate but I have never seen anything impressive out of Swanigan. Don't really see him belonging on the squad - Mika actually looks like a better big body. But I'm no scout and it doesn't matter who is the 15th guy on the roster
On the basketball court 12-15 mean almost nothing. In guessing the final roster they mean almost everything as most of us can guess 1-11

Yes I know its only after 2 SL Games but:

Fox,Joeseph,Yogi (Yogi beat out Mason last yr why not now?)
Buddy,Bogie,Guy (Cant have too many shooters)
Barnes,Ariza,Gabriel(Was great in Game 1)
Bagley, Giles,Bjelica
Dedmon,Holmes,Mika (Who needs Swan when you have Dedmon and Holmes)

Two Way: James, Christon

Question. Can a signed 2nd round pick be used as a 2 way player?

Once signed, I thought they would take up a 15 man roster spot, even if we sent them down to Stockton?

dude12

Hall of Famer
I agree with most of these.....
Decision looming on Frank or Yogi or neither. I can see Vlade giving Yogi an opportunity to go somewhere else like with Temple meaning we keep Frank. But truth be told, it wouldn’t surprise me if Guy and James are both make it over Frank with Semaj Christon as a 2 way. Guy looks like a big time shooter. James needs work on the outside shot but looks like a potential above average defender who can slash to the bucket.

I think Vlade really needs to see Guy and James and Wenyon against top pick guys in Summer League. James shut down Duncan Rob8nson....can he do that against a better guy.

PF: Bagley / Bjelicia / Holmes
SF: Barnes / Ariza / Gabriel
C: Dedmon / Giles / Swanigan
SG: Buddy / Bogdan / Guy
PG: Fox / Joseph / Ferrell

2 Way: Justin James

Cut: Mason

1. Fox / Joseph
2. Hield / Bogi
3. Barnes / Ariza / Gabriel
4. Bags / Beli / Holmes
5. Dedmon / Giles
This leaves Yogi and Mason for a 3rd PG spot; James and Guy to show they belong (and if so, where?); Gabriel is in; Swan is out; Might offer Christon a 2-way to see if he can develop his shot. There are 2-3 others on the SL roster that I have my eye on.

Anyway BB has caught your eye?

Word... I know Skal never had a chance behind our core of young bigs but I would make much rather kept him around as our 13/14 man.
Me too. But, I think behind the scenes Vlade was doing Skal a favor by trading him. Skal probably knew he wasn’t going to get any PT and asked to be dealt. Vlade did him a solid and moved him.

I think they add another veteran swingman if they think James needs more G league time, and if Guy is more of a 2 way contract player.

Either way, I expect them to keep one spot open and eventually cut Swanigan.

Mason was released by the Kings yesterday. Ferrell will probably end up as the third PG. I think that they'll take a long look at Mika in summer league to see whether they like him better than Swanigan. I havn't seen Swanigan or Mika play yet, but based on comments here, I, too, suspect that Swanigan will eventually be cut (agree with DesertFox).

I'd like to see them sign a guy like V. Carter, Shumpert, Thabo, etc. for a vet min to have another strong veteran mentor in the locker room.

Pg is set now that frank is gone
Fox/Cojo/Yogi

Now that Avery Bradley was just waived as part of D. Howard trade AND since he already gets 2M for free not playing, we could at least offer him a contract.
Buddy/Bradley or Bogi (situation)

We need one more wing period and W. Gabriel is NOT as sf. We need to reunite at least one king Omri, Shump, or Brewer (whichever one bites on min. first). Hollis-Thompson is not destroying summer league like a seasoned veteran should be.
Barnes/Ariza/Omri

Pf is easy
Bags/Bjelly/W. Gabriel

Center is also easy, waive Swan
Dedmon/Giles/Holmes

2 way: Guy and Mika
China/G League: JJ

Swan in his first summer league legit looked like Kevin Love he was in way better shape than as well the guy has eaten himself out of the league, I'm guessing not playing much didn't help with the weight, but what a shame his skills/weight has gone down/up.