H. Barnes is going to stay around a while 85M/4yrs

Welcome to KingsFans.com, Volblorx8634! I know you've just arrived here, but - just your luck!!! - you're the next contestant on Are You A Bot?

Here's how we play. I ask you three yes/no questions and you answer them! Easy, right? Well here we go!

1) Is your user name a random combination of numbers and letters that no human would ever pick?

2) Is your first post on our board generic content that could have been posted in response to basically anything?

3) Does your registration and posting history suggest you may be using a VPN?

If you answered "yes" to all three questions, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU MAY BE A BOT!!!!

(If you think you may have won our game in error, figure out a way to pass a Turing Test in the next 24 hours, or face account deletion.)
I don't really know how to respond to this or what to do haha I searched the forums for something about how to proceed and couldn't find everything but I could've missed it.

I'm pretty good at tests though, so I think I would pass!

P.S. I would probably answer no to question 3 anyway, does that mean I'm safe? :D

origkds

What- Me Worry?
Welcome to KingsFans.com, Volblorx8634! I know you've just arrived here, but - just your luck!!! - you're the next contestant on Are You A Bot?

Here's how we play. I ask you three yes/no questions and you answer them! Easy, right? Well here we go!

1) Is your user name a random combination of numbers and letters that no human would ever pick?

2) Is your first post on our board generic content that could have been posted in response to basically anything?

3) Does your registration and posting history suggest you may be using a VPN?

If you answered "yes" to all three questions, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU MAY BE A BOT!!!!

(If you think you may have won our game in error, figure out a way to pass a Turing Test in the next 24 hours, or face account deletion.)
Love ya Capt!

Stop with the constant negativity already.
Facts don’t care about your feelings:

In 540 career games Barnes has a vorp of 2.6. Last year in 80 games Danny Green had a vorp of 2.7.

Danny Green in one season has more vorp than Harrison Barnes entire career. Harrison Barnes is absolutely a limited role player, and is as mediocre as it gets.

Well every outlet I've read dislikes this move. Not necessarily the player or fit, but the $ amount.
Maybe in a vacuum but reality is endorsement money for being the 3rd best guy in Sacramento who haven't made the playoffs in over a dozen years isn't going to move the needle on taking a discount.

Also the fact that the deal is declining means we'll either be getting a bargain in the final years or have a very movable piece. All of these deals are structured like that.

will also just say I have seen people on NBA TV praise the moves we've made so far, and supposedly other outlets have had nice things to say, so it's not one sided. A lot of folks just see the Kings as easy to cheap shot because nobody is going to call them out if they get it wrong.