The Finals

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And then we learn that one of the Worriers owners is fined .5 million dollars for pushing Lowry during a game and swearing at him. The Team has top down problems.

An injury that can be rehabed in 45 days is no big deal. The Achilles injury is a tough one but still took less than a year.
He can make many millions of dollars a year and be famous, but he was ready to quit. That is what is ridiculous.
I have had injuries that have taken years of rehab to be able to walk. They were repaired with power tools like you have in your garage.
Cousins' main weakness has always been his brain. This is just edification of what I have believed all along.
That is ludicrous. Did you see the pictures of the ruptured quad? That IS a big deal. Your injuries are totally irrelevant as a comparison unless you've been an NBA player of DMC's size.

You can dislike a player but the extent to which some will go to demonize Demarcus Cousins is just silly.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Ii don't pay much attention to what players do off the court.
But you're talking about DMC saying he was thinking of quitting. How is him considering leaving the very job he has worked his whole life to get any different than Kawhi actually quitting the team with which he had a contract? Both are employment related. I'd love to hear you explain the difference.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
DeMarcus comes back from a TORN quad in 45 days.

Kawhi abandoned his team because of.... an undisclosed/mystery quad injury, that probably wasn’t a tear or else it would have been disclosed and there wouldn’t have been any questions about why he was sitting out for
most of a year in the first place.

This discussion is silly... I honestly don’t get why Kawhi isn’t universally hated across NBA circles for his antics. Because he’s a robot when he’s on the court?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
DeMarcus comes back from a TORN quad in 45 days.

Kawhi abandoned his team because of.... an undisclosed/mystery quad injury, that probably wasn’t a tear or else it would have been disclosed and there wouldn’t have been any questions about why he was sitting out for
most of a year in the first place.

This discussion is silly... I honestly don’t get why Kawhi isn’t universally hated across NBA circles for his antics. Because he’s a robot when he’s on the court?
QFT

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Kawhi is like Kobe in that any standoffish behavior on his part gets written off by a certain portion of the NBA fanbase as a byproduct of some mythical level of competitiveness while in reality it's him being a jerk on purpose.
so you are saying that you don't have to be loud and obnoxious to be considered a jerk? I thought Kawhi was humble quiet? :eek:

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Good news for the Warriors, as Looney is IN tonight.
This is an AHOD game, if there ever was.

They’ll need every bit of him if Game 3 DMC shows up again.
As it did in Game 2, the third quarter will tell the tale: Cousins got off to an out-of-control start, and looked like a liability, and yet they were still up 2, when he went to the bench. Then, when he came back for his second stint, he actually was a liability, but settled down in the second half.

Y’all explained the boogie thing leading you to go for GSW but my god. I don’t care if my brother played for them I’m not rooting for that scumbag green. How was he not thrown out or even a tech when he ran up on the ref and stood over him.

And Kawhi is a bad man

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Cousins has been very candid about his thoughts about quitting the sport after two injuries. The first one was bad. The second one was 45 days. He has a certain mental weakness that I cannot stand.
Did you actually listen to the whole interview, or did you just check out after you heard the word "quit"? Because anybody who listened to that interview, and still thinks he's "mentally weak" had already made up their mind, before they listened to it, and weren't going to have their minds changed, no matter what he had said.

Green needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. Maybe you can tell that I don't like the Worriers. I am still in shock after watching Devin Curant be disrespectful after the last championship series last year.
I am shocked. I am currently emoting shock, I assure you.

You mean the fact that you keep deliberately mis-naming them wasn't the dead giveaway?

I can see why Nurse catches some flack from Raptor fans. He rarely makes adjustments. He should experiment with a small team because he's allowing the Warriors to clamp down the paint due to the lack of spacing and on the other end he's forcing his players into an uncomfortable position on switches. When they run post action with the two bigs out there a soft double team automatically shuts their offense down. He needs to send at least 3 players to the weakside of the floor when Siakam has the ball at the corner post. The W's are also starting to attack Kawhi in the pick and roll again. He needs to have Gasol slip some of those picks to get that ball into the middle of the painted area.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
It’s only a four point game but you get the feeling the Warriors are in deep trouble. And what the hell is this awful commercial?

Oh. It’s an Apple commercial. That explains it.