[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (MAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I would very much like Ty Lue's job. Just turn up everyday and sit in the corner and let LeBron do whatever he wants. Worst case get fired, still get paid your contract and just wait till LeBron hires you again.
this is the last time anyone will see Ty Lue be head coach of an NBA team, you can take that to the bank. Bron has only a few years left in the league anyway and Ty will be gone as soon as he isn't there any longer.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I'm here just to clear for yall what happened... as you all might know I'm Sacramento Kings fan from Latvia and I will fight till death for all the Latvian players Who are and who will play in the Nba, but I can't help and can't defend KP anymore.

I blame his freaking brothers and it hurts because pre 2015 Nba draft I thought he was not the second coming of other Latvian Andris Biedrins with his off court stuff, because of his family... Especially because of his parents. Būt I was God damn wrong.

As for this situation, my friends was close to the place it happened that night, and they said to me, KP and his friends was in the wrong place at the wrong time, the guys who attacked KP were the local Russian Gang who were trying to get in a newly opened night club, and they were waiting for the security guys end of shift who did not allow them to get in the club to beat him UP, and as they were waiting KP and his friends were coming out they were attacked by this Russian Gang... And the worst thing is it could be a lot worse, because the guy who attacked KP and his group were a guy who stabbed and killed People just last year, but because of our Police they were not sentenced.

Still hate KP now...

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I'm here just to clear for yall what happened... as you all might know I'm Sacramento Kings fan from Latvia and I will fight till death for all the Latvian players Who are and who will play in the Nba, but I can't help and can't defend KP anymore.

I blame his freaking brothers and it hurts because pre 2015 Nba draft I thought he was not the second coming of other Latvian Andris Biedrins with his off court stuff, because of his family... Especially because of his parents. Būt I was God damn wrong.

As for this situation, my friends was close to the place it happened that night, and they said to me, KP and his friends was in the wrong place at the wrong time, the guys who attacked KP were the local Russian Gang who were trying to get in a newly opened night club, and they were waiting for the security guys end of shift who did not allow them to get in the club to beat him UP, and as they were waiting KP and his friends were coming out they were attacked by this Russian Gang... And the worst thing is it could be a lot worse, because the guy who attacked KP and his group were a guy who stabbed and killed People just last year, but because of our Police they were not sentenced.

Still hate KP now...
At least you still have the Bertans brothers.

The thing about this latest situation is that while nothing seems to indicate that anything that happened was directly KP's fault, at a certain point, you have to look at the sheer number of times that bad/ugly situations have happened simply around the guy and wonder if he's even worth the trouble anymore. As a public figure and, in Zinger's case, a national sports hero, he (and his family) need to realize that he has the spotlight (and a target) placed firmly upon him and anything he does is going to be scrutinized, especially since he's already used up most of the public's good will. It's a shame because the guy truly has all the tools to be a dominant two-way player in the league for a decade to come but, if I were a GM (and thank god I'm not), I wouldn't want him on my team at this point.

Plus beyond all that stuff, his body appears to be made out of glass:

At least you still have the Bertans brothers.

The thing about this latest situation is that while nothing seems to indicate that anything that happened was directly KP's fault, at a certain point, you have to look at the sheer number of times that bad/ugly situations have happened simply around the guy and wonder if he's even worth the trouble anymore. As a public figure and, in Zinger's case, a national sports hero, he (and his family) need to realize that he has the spotlight (and a target) placed firmly upon him and anything he does is going to be scrutinized, especially since he's already used up most of the public's good will. It's a shame because the guy truly has all the tools to be a dominant two-way player in the league for a decade to come but, if I were a GM (and thank god I'm not), I wouldn't want him on my team at this point.

Plus beyond all that stuff, his body appears to be made out of glass:
That broken hand story is bs, just some guy said it to tmz to get some money it sounds like.

There is a leaked audio tape where KP is talking about this incident, and he said he is all right.

But I mostly have to agree about everything you said.

The Latvian people are defending him here now showing him support, even starting kind a like #metoo movement in social media, where the people are telling Bad things they have done when they were younger...

Only two things I can think of what positive can came out from this incident is, that KP can maybe start think with his head, and be again the man what I saw at U18 championship watching him live and pre Nba...

And second thing is If it wasn't KP who got beat, the local Police would not start the investigation so fast and making arests, because those group of people who did the damage are feeling untouchable in the City, they put the locals in constant fear every single day, because I have people living there and I live just a 30 minute drive away from the City also.

Those People what we call ''urlas'' here are the dark side of Latvia, and it's even crazier in capital city or in large city closer to Russian border.

But as I said about this... For me it is the turning point for me, because before I have seen him in the club drinking getting drunk and gambling... and I thought to myself one day it will not end well and the day came unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.